WHAT IS FOR LUNCH!??!?! A thread to discuss most important decision of the work day!

Dominos has a 7.99 lg 3 topping carryout deal
Tijuana Flats has taco Tuesday!! 5.99 for 2 taco meal!
5 Dollar power lunch from Pizza hut!! (personal pan, breadsticks, and drink)

but i am having my leftover Chinese :/

CB8FA5FK9FB9
Coupon code for Lg 10$ stuffed crust at pizza hut

Reactions: Tyr
I'm having to shovel food in my face between meetings today to ensure I actually get to eat lunch. This, unfortunately, happens quite a bit in my line of work when I am on-site with clients.

That being said, the food I'm shoveling in my mouth today is quite tasty! I'm having homemade tofu katsu with pickled vegetables. Delish!

It's like that now, is it?!

Btw it's: General Tso's Tofu, Krab Rangoon, 2 Veggie Rolls and Fried Rice.

GENERAL TSOs Tofu. Whut

General out here playing both sides when ive been getting his chicken since 2004

You think you know people Am i RiTe

3bgulo.jpg

Today's Lunches:

Pulled Pork with Black Beans

Jason's Deli Steak Po'boy (on the road today)

Lasagna Soup

Banana and Aussie Bites

DANG! This got me. Tell me more tho
It's spicy and steaky. Otherwise nothing notable. It was new on the menu at this hole in Raleigh. Usually I go for better when the company is paying but I was time limited, in an unfamiliar area, and alone (so no recommendations to work from). I would get it again if I needed to.

WEDNESDAY DEALS!!!!!
Beef ‘O’ Brady’s has wings for 79 cents
BJ's BREWHOUSE - Wednesdays get $4 BJ’s handcrafted beers and $10 loaded burgers with unlimited fries
Black Angus Steakhouse - Wednesdays get a half rack of ribs and double fries for $14.50.
Bonefish - 7$ bang bang shrimp
Carrabba’s Pizza and Wine Wednesdays special. Choose any Wood-Fired Pizza for just $9.99. Also enjoy $10 Off Bottles Of Wine and $5 Glasses of Sangria
Miller’s Ale House - Wednesdays, get Seafood Pasta for $12.99
On the Border - Get chicken fajitas (lunch size portion), plus Mexican rice and choice of beans for $8.49
Outback Steakhouse - Walkabout Wednesday! 6 0z. Steak or Chicken with fries and beer or coke for 10.99
PF Chang’s has Wine and Wrap Wednesdays featuring $10 Endless Lettuce Wraps (Chicken or Veg) and $5 Glass of House Wine (Red or White)
Red Lobster - EARLY DINING ONLY (its like before 6PM i think) On Wednesdays and Thursdays enjoy a 4-Course Feast for $15. Start with your choice of soup and salad. Then select your favorite entrée from the list, and finally finish off with a delectable dessert.
Smokey Bones has all-you-can-eat tacos for $11.99 from 9 PM to close on Wednesdays.
TGI Friday’s has a Chicken Sandwich and Fries for just $5
For the parents! Logan’s Roadhouse has a kids eat free deal on Wednesdays.

Back