WHAT IS FOR LUNCH!??!?! A thread to discuss most important decision of the work day!

Journal Entry, Day 20

Since my last communication, we've luckily foraged enough supplies to make salsa. Wilson is recovering just fine, but it's also been difficult and I don't see it being sustainable. Plaz keep us in your thoughts.

Meagerly,
The Less Famished Fam

p.s. @bfly

Hahahaha I cant breathe

Journal Entry, Day 20

Since my last communication, we've luckily foraged enough supplies to make salsa. Wilson is recovering just fine, but it's also been difficult and I don't see it being sustainable. Plaz keep us in your thoughts.

Meagerly,
The Less Famished Fam

p.s. @bfly
GLORIOUS

grabbing a bag of chips and going to wait on the steps for the salsa package that it surely coming my way.

but nah for real, whats for lunch fam?

GLORIOUS

grabbing a bag of chips and going to wait on the steps for the salsa package that it surely coming my way.

but nah for real, whats for lunch fam?

Thanksgiving potluck at work today!

Journal Entry: Day 21

We found a trader by the name of Joe who has provided us with ample sustenance. Smoked salmon sushi, horseradish hummus, everything bagel pretzel crisps, pita crackers, port cheese & some curry/tomato soup. I am plazzed to say Wilson will pull through.

Lingerly,
The Satiated Seven + Wilson

20191121-203546.jpg

MFing TACO'S!!

I’m usually eating breakfast right now but I’m getting bloodwork done this morning (because never have I ever in my life) and I don’t get to eat until it’s over. Fasting Deb is grumpy Deb.
I had to schedule mine the other day and the nurse said "The soonest we can get you in is December XX at noon. Do you think you can fast that long?" I said, "I don't know, that's like three weeks from now..." *silence from the other end*

I finally end the silence with "Yeah I can make it to noon just fine..." 🤦‍♂️

Clearly my attempt at a joke fell flat.

I'll be on my way to NY so I'll be eating pizza with the parent at the same place we stop every time. :)

SORRY 4 THE WAIT!!! DAILY DEALS R BACK - I HOPE YOU FIND SOMETHING GREAT. ESPECIALLY YOU @Colonel_Angus

Arooga’s
has $0.39 wings all day at participating locations with a beverage purchase

Bakers Square restaurants have Pie Rush Wednesday every week, featuring a free slice of pie with any menu item purchase from 10:30 AM to close

Beef ‘O’ Brady’s has wings for 79 cents each on Pizza and Wings Wednesdays

Bertucci’s has Kids Day special on Wednesdays. Get a free Kids Meal with every adult entree purchase of $8.99 or more. Valid for kids under the age of 12.

BJ’s Restaurants have a new daily specials menu good Mondays through Thursdays. On Wednesdays get $4 BJ’s handcrafted beers and $10 loaded burgers with unlimited fries.

Black Angus Steakhouse On Wednesdays get a half rack of ribs and double fries for $13.99. You can also get a free SkyHigh Mud Pie for Prime & Mud Wednesdays, or 1/2 price bottles of wine with purchase of an entree.

Bonefish Grill has a “Bang Wednesday” special every week with their signature Bang Bang Shrimp for $7. Regular price is about $11. Good after 4 PM on Wednesdays.

Brann’s Steakhouse has a $2.99 entree special on Wednesdays. Buy a regular priced entree and two beverages and get another entree for $2.99.

Cafe Rio Mexican Grill has a daily deals menu with tacos, enchiladas, tostadas and more starting at $5.99. On Wednesday get Chicken Tostadas for $6.59.

Carrabba’s has a Pizza and Wine Wednesdays special. Choose any Wood-Fired Pizza for just $9.99. Also enjoy $10 Off Bottles Of Wine and $5 Glasses of Sangria

Carvel Ice Cream has a free classic soft serve sundae every Wednesday when you buy another

Charlie Brown’s Fresh Grill has weekday meal specials including unlimited shrimp and ribs

Chevys Fresh Mex has a kids special every Wednesday. Get a kid’s meal for $1 for each paying adult

Chuck E. Cheese has an All You Can Play Wednesday offer. At participating locations excluding Hawaii locations, guests can come in and purchase an hour of play time for only $14.99 ($17.99 for Canada.).

Cracker Barrel has Weekday Lunch Specials starting at $5.99 and everyday Dinner Specials starting at $7.99. The Wednesday Cracker Barrel specials are Chicken Pot Pie at lunch and Broccoli Cheddar Chicken at dinner

Dickey’s BBQ Get pork BBQ sandwiches for $3 at Dickey’s BBQ on most Wednesdays.
Duffy’s Sports Grill
has free kids meals every Wednesday

East Coast Wings & Grill has lunch specials on weekdays starting at just $5.99. Examples include Bone-In Wings plus a side, 1/2 sandwich plus a side, Buffalo Chicken Wrap, and more.

El Fenix Mexican Restaurants have a $5.99 Enchilada Plate on Wednesdays. Choose from 2 Hand-Rolled Cheese, Chicken or Beef Enchiladas, served with Rice & Beans for only $5.99 – every Wednesday at participating locations

El Torito has kids meals for $1 on Wednesdays. Requires purchase of adult entree. Good for kids 12 and under

Genghis Grill has $2 off for students and teachers every Wednesday. Show your school I.D. or badge to qualify for the discount. Dine-in only.

Hickory Tavern has a special on wings and wine on Wednesdays. Get $0.75 wings and half-price bottles of wine at participating locations.

Huddle House has a free waffle every Wednesday. Get a free waffle with a minimum $6 entree purchase.

Logan’s Roadhouse has a kids eat free deal on Wednesdays. Get one kids menu entree free with each purchase of an adult entrée

Marie Callender’s has half-priced bottles of wine on Wednesdays.

McCormick & Schmick’s has a $1 Shrimp & Shuck” special on Wednesdays at select locations. Get oysters or shrimp for $1 each.

Miller’s Ale House On Wednesdays, get a Lobster Dinner or Fisherman’s Combo for $14.99. Price and participation may vary.

O’Charley’s Get a free slice of pie with any entree purchase every Wednesday.

On the Border has a Fajita special on Wednesdays. Get chicken fajitas (lunch size portion), plus Mexican rice and choice of beans for $8.49

Outback Steakhouse has a $10.99 Wednesday special with steak or chicken dinners plus a draft beer or Coke for $10.99.

PF Chang’s has Wine and Wrap Wednesdays featuring $10 Endless Lettuce Wraps (Chicken or Veg) and $5 Glass of House Wine (Red or White).

Pizza Hut Get Traditional Bone-In Wings for $0.90 each and Bone-Out Wings for $0.70 each on Wing Wednesdays
Red Lobster
has a new Weekday Win early dining special every Monday through Friday between 11 a.m. and 6 p.m. Each special is priced at $15. On Wednesdays and Thursdays enjoy a 4-Course Feast for $15.

Schlotzsky’s Buy one pizza and get one free all day on Double Take Wednesdays
Shari’s Get a free slice of pie with at Shari’s on Wednesdays purchase of any adult entree.
Smokey Bones
has all-you-can-eat tacos for $11.99 from 9 PM to close on Wednesdays. For $11.99 get unlimited BBQ Street Tacos with chips; choose from smoked Pulled Pork, fresh Smoked Brisket, Choice Steak (added price), or Grilled Chicken

TGI Friday’s has a Chicken Sandwich and Fries for just $5 on Wednesdays.

Togo’s Sandwiches has a daily deal on Mondays through Fridays at most locations. The deal includes a 6-inch regular sandwich and 20oz fountain drink for $6.95. The sandwich selection for Wednesdays is The Italian.

Village Inn gives a free slice of pie with purchase of an adult entree from 10 AM to 10 PM every Wednesday.

Wing Zone Wing Zone Wednesday get 10 boneless wings and 10 shrimp for $13.

COLONEL 🤣 I am slayed six ways from sunday

too starved to read that long post, boojy, but glad to see the return. balance restored.

Back