Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Just joined from Alabama, Birmingham area, been a music nut most of my life and really like modifying or building gear. I have about 1500-1600 records, had 2500 at one time. For me it is all about the sound. Here are a few pix of my music room:
20211130_101024.jpg20211130_101035.jpg20211130_101045.jpg

Just joined from Alabama, Birmingham area, been a music nut most of my life and really like modifying or building gear. I have about 1500-1600 records, had 2500 at one time. For me it is all about the sound. Here are a few pix of my music room:
View attachment 119633View attachment 119634View attachment 119635
Welcome! As @snoops said, looks like a really comfy listening space. I see you have a few jazz releases (the Thad Jones/Mel Lewis Resonance is fantastic!), feel free to head over to the Jazz thread anytime you fancy.

Hello everybody, I used to be on the VMP forum, and never signed up on this one. Barely bought any music in 2020 and part of last year preparing for a cross country move. Sold around 500 albums before leaving. Moved from the Ozark hills of Missouri to Tallahassee, Florida. I’m feeling settled again, and have began buying again in the last 6 months of so. RIP my wallet. Great to be back and see some faces I remember.

Hello everybody, I used to be on the VMP forum, and never signed up on this one. Barely bought any music in 2020 and part of last year preparing for a cross country move. Sold around 500 albums before leaving. Moved from the Ozark hills of Missouri to Tallahassee, Florida. I’m feeling settled again, and have began buying again in the last 6 months of so. RIP my wallet. Great to be back and see some faces I remember.
Welcome...................back ;)

I’m dumb…I’ve been reading your name as no lalady for ages and it just now dawned on me that it’s Nola lady…😳
Sadly, I'm witcha on the early onset dementia confusion.

Every time I see @siremobunny my little pea brain processes Sire Mobunny.

But not on @nolalady. Anytime you see N-O-L-A in succession, it's all Bourbon Street and beignets.

Back