Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

obrej

Signed up yesterday. Pretty eclectic taste. Grew up on Elvis.Costello, Talking Heads, Violent Femmes . . . Now as a somewhat oldster (57), some of my favorites are Juana Molina, Willie Nelson ( I’ve binged pretty hard on old school country during the past crazy year), Yo La Tengo, Califone, Nicolas Jaar, Melanie De Biasio, Miles Davis (especially mid to late 60’s), Calexico, and Iron & Wine. Live in a pretty damn good live music town (pre-pandemic), Portland, OR, and go (went) to shows pretty regularly.

e.s.

Hello, hello. I've been reading forum posts for some time now, but figured it might be nice to join in every once and a while, too. I have around 5,000 albums, 800 singles, and a seemingly never-ending want list. Latest purchase: The Impressions - Check Out Your Mind!

Russ I

Hello, hello. I've been reading forum posts for some time now, but figured it might be nice to join in every once and a while, too. I have around 5,000 albums, 800 singles, and a seemingly never-ending want list. Latest purchase: The Impressions - Check Out Your Mind!
Welcome! You're in the right place. :D