Welcome - Introduce Yourself Here

Hi! I was (always) the drummer and (sometimes) the head worrier for the Presidents of the United States of America....remember us? I'm not currently a vinyl-head, but EVERYONE in my age/friend group is getting back into it so ask again in a year! It's the new "my kid left for college" hobby in my world!

OK, I'm mainly here to promote that we've just launched a Kickstarter for a proper vinyl issue of our debut album (we call it "the popular one")...BUT if it's a dick move to promote stuff here, mods please take this down! If it's OK to promote stuff here, I'll post again with all the links and yada yada....

OK! xo Jason

Hi! I was (always) the drummer and (sometimes) the head worrier for the Presidents of the United States of America....remember us? I'm not currently a vinyl-head, but EVERYONE in my age/friend group is getting back into it so ask again in a year! It's the new "my kid left for college" hobby in my world!

OK, I'm mainly here to promote that we've just launched a Kickstarter for a proper vinyl issue of our debut album (we call it "the popular one")...BUT if it's a dick move to promote stuff here, mods please take this down! If it's OK to promote stuff here, I'll post again with all the links and yada yada....

OK! xo Jason
looks like some folks over in the Pre-Order Thread are way ahead of you. Also the write up for the Kickstarter is hilarious, great job on that.

OK! xo Jason
giphy.gif

OK! xo Jason

I have been dying for this on vinyl! Thank you!

looks like some folks over in the Pre-Order Thread are way ahead of you. Also the write up for the Kickstarter is hilarious, great job on that.
as drummers used to say in every single issue of "Modern Drummer", thank you for the kind words . I am so proud that I was able to get a cocaine joke and a fart joke SO close together. Truly the Everest of my writing career!

OK! xo Jason
I think I speak for everyone here when I say DROP THOSE LINKS YO

Also hi, very cool of you to drop by. Cheers.

Back