Wax Buyers Club

I joined this club on the 11th. My albums shipped on the 12th, I received them yesterday in perfect condition. (I am in the states!) I am now spinning The Brooks, it is pure 🔥! Thank you @Edd for such great customer service and introducing me to some fantastic music.

Congrats, mine has been chilling in US customs since the 12th. :\

This is a sad statement that may indicate my age, but outside of this coming release being metal (?) I think you've got me... Darn international shipping and all. It looks like you are building a heck of a business.
Thanks, I wish I could share our vinyl all over the world at the same price. it is unfortunately quite impossible.

Hey @Edd do you still have any copies of Skull Session left over? I don't know if you saw my post in the exclusives thread but my VMP copy is warped to hell. :\ They haven't responded to my email so at this point I have no idea if I'm getting a replacement or will be stuck with credit.

Edit: Also I'm listening to the Fangs preview on their Bandcamp... it's not my usual bag of tea, but it's not bad either!

Last edited:
Hey @Edd do you still have any copies of Skull Session left over? I don't know if you saw my post in the exclusives thread but my VMP copy is warped to hell. :\ They haven't responded to my email so at this point I have no idea if I'm getting a replacement or will be stuck with credit.

Edit: Also I'm listening to the Fangs preview on their Bandcamp... it's not my usual bag of tea, but it's not bad either!

Yeah, Dust Lovers’ “Fang” is not really my cup of tea either because I’m a hip-hop, R&B, Jazz, Funk, Disco boy, but I might get it as Edd said Dust Lovers is one of the best ROTM’s he thinks Wax Buyers Club has ever done!

Oh I'm sorry for that. Send us a message here or on our website, I'll find something for you. :)

Yeah, Dust Lovers’ “Fang” is not really my cup of tea either because I’m a hip-hop, R&B, Jazz, Funk, Disco boy, but I might get it as Edd said Dust Lovers is one of the best ROTM’s he thinks Wax Buyers Club has ever done!

This LP, and our exclusive release, deserve a deep look into and some listening for several reasons. I'll give you some infos by the end of the week. ;)

This LP, and our exclusive release, deserve a deep look into and some listening for several reasons. I'll give you some infos by the end of the week. ;)
Looking forward to reading your reasons as to why you think ‘Fangs’ deserves a dedicated listen! 😊

maybe Ed can say something nice about the stuff I want to part with too, so youll buy it ! ;)

maybe Ed can say something nice about the stuff I want to part with too, so youll buy it ! ;)
What do you want to sell!??!?!? 🤔

And no, nice words about an album doesn’t usually convince me to buy an album! I don’t get easily persuaded at all actually. I’m just very charismatic and adventurous! 😈💯🤣

Back