Wax Buyers Club

Hey folks! Like many I finally had enough of VMP and I’ve been looking for a new club for a while. I’m currently subbed to Secretly Society and TMR so there’s room for one more.

This thread right here convinced me to sign up for Wax Buyers Club. Apart from the great releases and the excellent price (I’m UK based), what really irked me about the VMP of late was the total lack of support.
Seeing Ed here was enough for me to think that he really cares about his customers. :)

BTW I also just bought that Skull Session off ya on Discogs. 😉

Hey folks! Like many I finally had enough of VMP and I’ve been looking for a new club for a while. I’m currently subbed to Secretly Society and TMR so there’s room for one more.

This thread right here convinced me to sign up for Wax Buyers Club. Apart from the great releases and the excellent price (I’m UK based), what really irked me about the VMP of late was the total lack of support.
Seeing Ed here was enough for me to think that he really cares about his customers. :)

BTW I also just bought that Skull Session off ya on Discogs. 😉
And welcome to the Club. :)

I've seen your order on discogs, thanks. I'll make a refund for the shipping cost. I'll send it with your first ROTM.

Giving it a spin and mega digging this shit. There's more than a bit of Curtis loving going on in the background here... Which is never, ever a bad thing
View attachment 61993
The colour variant is so pretty! I am loving the baby pink, especially as this baby pink is a colour I don't have on any of my records! The colour compliments the album art beautifully! I am so excited to spin my copy of this ROTM! I am still really enjoying the punchy, smooth, quirky and soulful funky lead single "Turn Up The Sound" from the album! :cool:🎯💃🕺

I am so freaking excited to spin this one! I can see myself working out to this record in my room because I feel like it's going to be energetic, fun, yet very feel-good! Can't wait! 💪🏋️‍♂️🥊💥

The colour variant is so pretty! I am loving the baby pink, especially as this baby pink is a colour I don't have on any of my records! The colour compliments the album art beautifully! I am so excited to spin my copy of this ROTM! I am still really enjoying the punchy, smooth, quirky and soulful funky lead single "Turn Up The Sound" from the album! :cool:🎯💃🕺

I am so freaking excited to spin this one! I can see myself working out to this record in my room because I feel like it's going to be energetic, fun, yet very feel-good! Can't wait! 💪🏋️‍♂️🥊💥
If it was part of an elephant it would be a big trunk of funk. Really, really enjoyed it. Looking forward to seeing what's next now

It reminds me of QOTSA or Black Keys
But French? Fuck, Im solid enough on 60s Chic Pop girls but contemporary French stuff and I'm lost. Is it a Johnny Hallyday full album of Songs For The Death covers?

But French? Fuck, Im solid enough on 60s Chic Pop girls but contemporary French stuff and I'm lost. Is it a Johnny Hallyday full album of Songs For The Death covers?

@Edd I said a couple of weeks ago that I would wait a couple of weeks before I reveal the next AotM. Is it ok for you or do you want to tease us a bit more?

Well. No. God no.
Ah maaaaan. I always thought Rick Rubin chose the wrong Johnny to be honest. Can you imagine how amazing it would have been if instead you'd had Johnny Hallyday covering Hurt or When the Man Comes Around. We wouldn't have had Corvid-19 for one thing. Thats how amazing they'd have been!

Ah maaaaan. I always thought Rick Rubin chose the wrong Johnny to be honest. Can you imagine how amazing it would have been if instead you'd had Johnny Hallyday covering Hurt or When the Man Comes Around. We wouldn't have had Corvid-19 for one thing. Thats how amazing they'd have been!

I don't want to imagine that.

Back