Wax Buyers Club

FYI, 3 test press to win :
- the first : I put a test press in one of our mailer this month, randomly. Good luck to members.
- the second : the fifth subscriber since this morning will get it. It has not yet happened
- the third : please meat us on our FB page. You just have to comment and post a picture on you rarest/favorite record.

We do not have a lot of members or followers, so you have great chance to win one. :)

That dog has just had a 3 and a half hour walk in the snow that was capped off by spending the last 45 minutes of it belting around the beach after a tennis ball. He'll be trying to save his remaining energy for barking at the postman in an hour so the records should be safe today

That dog has just had a 3 and a half hour walk in the snow that was capped off by spending the last 45 minutes of it belting around the beach after a tennis ball. He'll be trying to save his remaining energy for barking at the postman in an hour so the records should be safe today
Quick & serious question. What's about custom fees? I know from France to UK it is a bit more expensive to send vinyl there, and I had to make to fill documents, but I don't know much more for customer.

Quick & serious question. What's about custom fees? I know from France to UK it is a bit more expensive to send vinyl there, and I had to make to fill documents, but I don't know much more for customer.
I didn't get charged any. There is a discussion in the UK members thread but I think @Thackeraye has possibly got it more sussed out than I. Something like as long as the vat has been paid on transactions of up to £135 there shouldn't be a fee... Or something like that. Either way it's a massive pain in the arse for all involved

Reactions: Edd
I didn't get charged any. There is a discussion in the UK members thread but I think @Thackeraye has possibly got it more sussed out than I. Something like as long as the vat has been paid on transactions of up to £135 there shouldn't be a fee... Or something like that. Either way it's a massive pain in the arse for all involved
It's all very confusing, and I'm not all that up to speed on it, but I think it's a VAT up front and more documentation kind of thing. Very frustrating. All so some people can get a blue passport...

It's all very confusing, and I'm not all that up to speed on it, but I think it's a VAT up front and more documentation kind of thing. Very frustrating. All so some people can get a blue passport...
Yep, those all important blue passports....

The others are right. If the total sale amount not including any tax or shipping costs is less than £135 then the onus is on the seller to collect VAT at the point of sale & there are no additional fees for the customer. If it is over £135 then the seller should not collect VAT at point of sale, this is charged along with an additional customs charge & generally an admin fee (at the discretion of the courier) to the recipient.

edit - based on seller being anywhere in the world outside of the UK & the customer being in Great Britain. I think there is a peculiarity with Northern Ireland that is yet to be worked out, at least I don't know how that works.

I've always wondered how this works with subscription clubs like yours, I seem to feel that there is some work around in that the customer is paying to be a member of the club & the records are a benefit of being a member & not what is being paid for directly. I really don't know it's just hunch, but any record club thatI have been a member of, including the Third Man & VMP, I have never been charged VAT or any additional charges.

So is that wax buyers logo on the back cover a new thing? I think the other releases did not have that

So is that wax buyers logo on the back cover a new thing? I think the other releases did not have that
Please take a second look to your other WBC Release. ;)
Most of the time, our logo is on the back cover.

Reactions: Jan
Anyway, spun the swear I love you two times now and enjoying apt. Great pick. Looking forward to march

Reactions: Edd
Back