Wax Buyers Club

sounds great. how is there already a discogs page for your version. Do you do those yourself? @Edd

And if i sign on now, do i sign up for varech or this one? Cause i slept on varech and might be interested in both

sounds great. how is there already a discogs page for your version. Do you do those yourself? @Edd

And if i sign on now, do i sign up for varech or this one? Cause i slept on varech and might be interested in both
Hi Jan. We still have a few Varech in stock yes, so we can start your member ship back to june. Just told us when you take your membership.

Discogs version is created by our team yes, and then updated by members if we miss something.

Reactions: Jan
Hi Jan. We still have a few Varech in stock yes, so we can start your member ship back to june. Just told us when you take your membership.

Discogs version is created by our team yes, and then updated by members if we miss something.
That is pretty cool . I´ll try to navigate the site with my high school franch.

That is pretty cool . I´ll try to navigate the site with my high school franch.
Feel free to ask help when you on it with the chat box. And if we're not on line, leave you mail. You'll an answer within a day.

Reactions: Jan
I found Kraak and Smaak online and I feel that it really isn’t my kind of thing.

Aren’t we supposed to get an announcement email that give us some swap options? I have not seen anything come through yet.

I found Kraak and Smaak online and I feel that it really isn’t my kind of thing.

Aren’t we supposed to get an announcement email that give us some swap options? I have not seen anything come through yet.
Hi @Lacubrious. Swap is opening at 8.00 PM french hour (GMT-1 I Guess). You'll get an email at the opening with the link inside.

You'll have until july the 4th to swap.

@Edd just a last Question from my side. how do you ship internationnaly. Are you able to ship to a DHL Packstation? I get most of my parcels there. Otherwise i have to use my home address,

@Edd just a last Question from my side. how do you ship internationnaly. Are you able to ship to a DHL Packstation? I get most of my parcels there. Otherwise i have to use my home address,

As much questions as you need @Jan. I'm here on this thread for this reason, even if i need to get some time to share my vinyl over here.

After many test, we exclusively use La Poste for shipping : It is French Public Service, quite expensive but truly efficient. We have a very low percentage of lost and damage. It sometimes can take some delay abroad, especially in Australia and Japan. For Europe, it is pretty fast.

Hi @Lacubrious. Swap is opening at 8.00 PM french hour (GMT-1 I Guess). You'll get an email at the opening with the link inside.

You'll have until july the 4th to swap.
Thanks Ed. I appreciate all of your quick responses here. I was just about to send an email and here you are.

Thanks Ed. I appreciate all of your quick responses here. I was just about to send an email and here you are.
Either way works : here, support or Chatbox on our website. Please don't use all at the same time or team brains will explode. It is damn hot in France today! :D

Lou Donaldsons- mr Shing-a-ling for 30€ in the shop seems like a pretty good deal if that´s the Tone Poet version

Last edited:
My Henri Texier and Nick Cave (swaped out for Smakk and Crakk) arrived today. Looking forward to spinning them

Reactions: Edd
I have received the last box. Records look beautiful. Haven't had the time to spin yet but will probably tonight or next weekend. Congrats @Edd

Reactions: Edd
Back