Wax Buyers Club

Ok. We'll update the website on July the 28th, with the swap. But I give you 2 big clue to find out :
- First, the label : Big Dada Recordings. London based indie label, sublabel of Ninja Tune.
- Second, the release year : 2001.

If you can't find it, I can give you month and day. Good Luck.

Ok. We'll update the website on July the 28th, with the swap. But I give you 2 big clue to find out :
- First, the label : Big Dada Recordings. London based indie label, sublabel of Ninja Tune.
- Second, the release year : 2001.

If you can't find it, I can give you month and day. Good Luck.

Big Dada <3

cLOUDDEAD ‎– cLOUDDEAD? Would be amazing!

cLOUDDEAD is a 3LP… I wish we could do this for 25€ with shipping. :(

God you're good.
[/QUOTE]

I tried :p

@Edd Well, I took my chance !

Do you have any contact with Beast Records in Rennes ? Because there is a lot there that could need to be repressed. I sure would love to see some pals get the Wax Buyers treatment like Slim Wild Boar 3rd or 4th LP or something by Cash Savage.

@Edd Well, I took my chance !

Do you have any contact with Beast Records in Rennes ? Because there is a lot there that could need to be repressed. I sure would love to see some pals get the Wax Buyers treatment like Slim Wild Boar 3rd or 4th LP or something by Cash Savage.
They get in touch with us a while ago, less than a year. They wanted to unstock their vinyl instead of making an exclusive release for us (which can help to do a classic reissue). So it did not work, sorry. But their is a new vinyl club comming in France for September, and I know for sure Beast Record is going to work with them.

Roots-Manuva-Come-save-Me-Wax-Buyers-Club-Mockup-Square.jpg

I know this review : not the first time Pitchfork is 100% wrong. 🤨
If they don't like it they rate it accordingly but i have a hsrd time taking anyone serious who writes sentences like this :
To make it all somehow worse, the only real (read: American) MC on the whole thing is that clown from J5 on "Join the Dots," and he's easily the worst lyricist in the history of this rap shit.

Hi there!

Just to let you know that we will update our website to present our next release of the month by wednesday. I hope you like Funk Music. Because Funk Music is the only way to pass trought September and the end of summer.

Hi there!

Just to let you know that we will update our website to present our next release of the month by wednesday. I hope you like Funk Music. Because Funk Music is the only way to pass trought September and the end of summer.

Modern or Classic?

Back