Wax Buyers Club

Thank you for your kind and detailed reply!
French Label and/or European artists is mainly what I’m looking for - especially in the indie label area.
I’ve been referring to the above mentioned artists since I’m still looking for exclusive pressings from these artists - but yes, with those majors it might be very difficult.
And thank you for the recommendations, I’ll surely check these out.
Enjoy a lovely weekend and talk to you soon.

You might be interested by this.

I think about Flying Vinyl : great selection each month in 5-6 7" boxset.
especially in the indie label area
I have all of the Flying Vinyl boxes, it is always 5 7", they are all indie-ish bands, I think mostly local, small UK bands (except when they did a Transgressive crossover), most of the bands don't seem to be well known in the US at least.

I just received these records. I am overall satisfied with this first deal with the Wax Buyers Club. Packaging was just fine so both records are undamaged. They got shipped on Friday so it's, of course, a huge improvement comparing with VMP. I haven't played yet so I can't say if the records are flat or warped. Each record comes in shrink with an additional plastic sleeve and I appreciate that :)

So yeah, good job @Edd and I am in for the next month :)

@uvwxVinyl I have you copy

I just received these records. I am overall satisfied with this first deal with the Wax Buyers Club. Packaging was just fine so both records are undamaged. They got shipped on Friday so it's, of course, a huge improvement comparing with VMP. I haven't played yet so I can't say if the records are flat or warped. Each record comes in shrink with an additional plastic sleeve and I appreciate that :)

So yeah, good job @Edd and I am in for the next month :)

Really happy to see this pictures here. :) You should have received them yesterday, but it was a day off in France… even if from time to time "La Poste" can take over a week to deliver some records. :(
We are actually debatting a lot about the extra plastic sleeve we send with every records, due to the ecological impact. My digger side does not agree with my green side, but this is a little extra our members does appreciate.
Our records usually land safely on member's turntable, but if it does not our exchange policy is pretty cool I think. I hope you will never have to test it.

Really happy to see this pictures here. :) You should have received them yesterday, but it was a day off in France… even if from time to time "La Poste" can take over a week to deliver some records. :(
We are actually debatting a lot about the extra plastic sleeve we send with every records, due to the ecological impact. My digger side does not agree with my green side, but this is a little extra our members does appreciate.
Our records usually land safely on member's turntable, but if it does not our exchange policy is pretty cool I think. I hope you will never have to test it.

Yeah my offices were closed yesterday anyway but less than a week is absolutely fine. I used to wait 2 to 3 weeks for my VMP packages :)

I get the ecological struggle concerning the plastic sleeve but it's not something I throw away. I use and re-use them so, even if it's plastic, it's not what I would call plastic waste. I may change my mind at some point but, right now, I still keep all my records in plastic sleeve. The plastic shrink could be removed if you can ask it to the supplier though.

I'll let you know tonight if the records are flat as expected. We have a bad habit with VMP so it's now my main concern when I purchase records.

Do we get a shipping notice when these are sent? I didn’t see one in my email or any notification of it being sent in my wbc account.

Do we get a shipping notice when these are sent? I didn’t see one in my email or any notification of it being sent in my wbc account.
Hi! Yes you do... maybe in your spam box? Do not hesitate to send us a mail : contact (at) waxbuyers . club

Music style very different than our June record, with an English label we've never work with before. Firts press in 2013 has been sold out very fast, on black vinyl.
I must say that I'm pretty excited too.

Could this be jazz? It looks really nice, congrats :)

Ah ah no problem. Our ROTM is easy to find if you want to know what it is. But if you want to keep the surprise, we try not to spoil it.

Hope members over here and there will enjoy this summer wax any way!

Ah ah no problem. Our ROTM is easy to find if you want to know what it is. But if you want to keep the surprise, we try not to spoil it.

Yeah just saw that your Discogs page is already updated ;) I am listening the first track but wIll wait for the others.

This guys are quite obsessive with the sound : the vinyl master is tremendous.

Back