Wax Buyers Club

What is the ROTM! I’m dying to know what it is! I’m trying to figure it, but can’t figure it out! πŸ™‰πŸ§πŸ€ͺπŸ€·β€β™‚οΈπŸ†˜

If @NewsFedora thinks this is an album I will love, then I am very to know what it is! πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€

I am telling you :

So it's Francky Vincent who is also known as the French Frank Ocean. Well actually Frank Ocean is known as the American Francky Vincent but whatever. He released some mega hits in the 90s and his CD are really hard to find except in thrift stores.

Here are his two gems, if I may.

I am telling you :

So it's Francky Vincent who is also known as the French Frank Ocean. Well actually Frank Ocean is known as the American Francky Vincent but whatever. He released some mega hits in the 90s and his CD are really hard to find except in thrift stores.

Omg, I know the first song really well! Mauritians love that song! Omg, I’m so freaking excited now!!! 😍😍😍

I am telling you :

Apart from not being a french band, having an album come out November 2010, fitting the N..... V... that's totally plausible

Special delivery from France today! πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

rUFvVMw.jpg

It's also a special limited edition WBC numbered variant! Check it out:

B7saqYv.jpg

In fact it's the only WBC copy in existence that's numbered! Just um... that number is 266 for some reason. There is totally no other explanation for this. That pixilated blob above it? Yeah I know, I can't read it either! Very strange but very cool.

Special delivery from France today! πŸ‡«πŸ‡·

rUFvVMw.jpg

It's also a special limited edition WBC numbered variant! Check it out:

B7saqYv.jpg

In fact it's the only WBC copy in existence that's numbered! Just um... that number is 266 for some reason. There is totally no other explanation for this. That pixilated blob above it? Yeah I know, I can't read it either! Very strange but very cool.
QD4Pl8o.gif

Alright I'll let you in on a secret:

Edd had a spare Skull Session record with no sleeve he sold me to replace my ugly, horribly warped VMP copy.

Bad news : Optimal Media increase its prices by the first of october. 25% to 30%. Ouch.

That... sounds like a lot. How often do you use Optimal, and do you think Gz and the others will increase their prices as well?

Oh and speaking of Optimal, I'm spinning my replacement Brooks right now and it's a million times better. I can actually get through the first song on Side D!

Back