Wax Buyers Club

Well, this is where is start to be complicated. The first release was at Universal. It is not any more, this why I could make it.
And no, it is not obscure at all. Everybody on this forum, and in France, has ever heard at least of the song that is on this album.

Reissue. The First Press is out of price.

Is this N....... V....?

I have no idea what the next album is gonna be, but i just saw my box has cleared customs after like, a day and I suspect will be delivered today or tomorrow. Compare that to last month where it took nearly two weeks for it to move at all after arriving in the US.

International shipping is full of mysteries.

I have no idea what the next album is gonna be, but i just saw my box has cleared customs after like, a day and I suspect will be delivered today or tomorrow. Compare that to last month where it took nearly two weeks for it to move at all after arriving in the US.

International shipping is full of mysteries.
National as well.

Slide into my DM’s @Skalap and tell me what the October ROTM is! πŸ˜ƒπŸ™‡β€β™‚οΈ

Do you like this album by the way skalap? πŸ€”

I won't reveal the band to anyone but I really do enjoy the band, yes. They are popular, at least in France and in other European countries, and everybody knows 90% of the songs they play. I believe it will be a real and good surprise for a lot of you. Cheapest OG press is for sale is around 200€.

I won't reveal the band to anyone but I really do enjoy the band, yes. They are popular, at least in France and in other European countries, and everybody knows 90% of the songs they play. I believe it will be a real and surprise for a lot of you. Cheapest OG press is for sale is around 200€.
I cannot wait! I’ve never been so excited for a ROTM @Edd! πŸ˜πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘

I won't reveal the band to anyone but I really do enjoy the band, yes. They are popular, at least in France and in other European countries, and everybody knows 90% of the songs they play. I believe it will be a real and good surprise for a lot of you. Cheapest OG press is for sale is around 200€.
Is it French band?

As a dumb Yank, I got a feeling I'll have *NO* idea who this band is when it's announced.

I would've recognized Stereolab at least...

As a dumb Yank, I got a feeling I'll have *NO* idea who this band is when it's announced.

I would've recognized Stereolab at least...

They actually toured in the USA and had their albums released over there.
With @Skalap help I think I know what it is. It's in French if I am right. and @NathanRicaud would probably describe it as sexy and sultry and many emojis

Yeah it will put Nathan on fire. And yes, you are on it.

Back