Wax Buyers Club

Open your Spotify app on a smartphone, and click on the search bar. Then clic on the camera icon.

Open your Spotify app on a smartphone, and click on the search bar. Then clic on the camera icon.
OMG, I JUST DID IT AND IT WORKS!!! 😍😎πŸ₯³πŸ™ŒπŸŽ‰πŸŽŠ

I am really enjoying this track by The Brooks! Turn Up The Sound already has me grooving! πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ‹

That's so cool you can do that with Spotify! That's the first time I've ever scanned a barcode on Spotify! It worked so easily too! I love that you did that Edd! Super! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘(y)

I am really enjoying this track by The Brooks! Turn Up The Sound already has me grooving! πŸ•ΊπŸ’ƒπŸ‹

That's so cool you can do that with Spotify! That's the first time I've ever scanned a barcode on Spotify! It worked so easily too! I love that you did that Edd! Super! πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘(y)

It's working now! I didn't even knew it was possible to share Spotify songs this way. This Brooks songs like a good old funk song but seems it's a new band from Montreal in Canada! Good to see you have a new deal made with the guys at Underdog Records.

It's working now! I didn't even knew it was possible to share Spotify songs this way. This Brooks songs like a good old funk song but seems it's a new band from Montreal in Canada! Good to see you have a new deal made with the guys at Underdog Records.
So happy I’m not the only one to get some trouble to make this Β« qr code Β» work! But once you figure it out it is pretty cool.

Well, again Underdog Records but I must say I love this label, we work well together and this LP of the Brooks is instant classic to me. Next one with them will be in 2021 thought.
The release date is in September I think. So if La Poste don’t screw it up it is a pretty good exclusive. Of course the color version is only available for our members.

So happy I’m not the only one to get some trouble to make this Β« qr code Β» work! But once you figure it out it is pretty cool.

Well, again Underdog Records but I must say I love this label, we work well together and this LP of the Brooks is instant classic to me. Next one with them will be in 2021 thought.
The release date is in September I think. So if La Poste don’t screw it up it is a pretty good exclusive. Of course the color version is only available for our members.
It was worth all the trouble Edd! It's absolutely brilliant! Like Skalap, I had no idea you could even scan a Spotify code! πŸ˜²πŸ‘

OMG, I cannot wait to hear the album on wax if you think it's an instant classic! Sounds like a special release! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯

It was worth all the trouble Edd! It's absolutely brilliant! Like Skalap, I had no idea you could even scan a Spotify code! πŸ˜²πŸ‘

OMG, I cannot wait to hear the album on wax if you think it's an instant classic! Sounds like a special release! πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯
Double LP, Gatefold cover and maybe the funkiest album you’ll hear this year. If you love TBNH and Funkadelic, it is a must have.

Double LP, Gatefold cover and maybe the funkiest album you’ll hear this year. If you love TBNH and Funkadelic, it is a must have.
OMG, it sounds amazing! I’m going to try and get The Dafuniks first (for my September ROTM), but definitely will definitely get The Brooks later on! Unless I’m able to make another order for either The Brooks or The Dafuniks on top of Henri Texier & Donald Byrd!

The Vinyl of the Months from Wax Buyers Club are all so πŸ”₯πŸ”₯πŸ”₯! I just want to make sure I don’t miss out on any exclusives! πŸ™‰πŸ˜‹

I am so obsessed with The Dafuniks though! The exclusive you guys did by them is my favourite! β™₯

I love Funkadelic and The Brand New Heavies, especially some P-Funk kind of music! I can’t wait to look at the final product for The Brooks! So excited! 😍

Hey @Edd do you want me to send you a payment for The Dafuniks record. I am thinking maybe you can ship that record separately to the box which will have Henri Texier & Donald Byrd in?

And then next month, I will select The Brooks as my September ROTM! How does that sound?

I know it’s not possible to have The Dafuniks and The Brooks together in a shipment as the two ROTM’s are both β€˜2LP’. So that’s why I propose the idea of sending a payment for The Dafuniks!

Hope that all makes sense! 😘

Hey @Edd do you want me to send you a payment for The Dafuniks record. I am thinking maybe you can ship that record separately to the box which will have Henri Texier & Donald Byrd in?

And then next month, I will select The Brooks as my September ROTM! How does that sound?

I know it’s not possible to have The Dafuniks and The Brooks together in a shipment as the two ROTM’s are both β€˜2LP’. So that’s why I propose the idea of sending a payment for The Dafuniks!

Let me think how we can do this smoothly. I send you a mail later. :)

I love to see your enthusiasm for WBC.

I love to see your enthusiasm for WBC.
I'm going to post pictures on here of FunkProof and Oliver Nelson on the turntable when I receive my first WBC box! I'll be giving my thoughts on both the pressings and music! Also, I actually already have a dedicated space (a single Kallax square cube) to store all my Wax Buyers Club ROTM's! It's going to be so cute Skalap! πŸ˜„πŸ§Έ

I'm going to post pictures on here of FunkProof and Oliver Nelson on the turntable when I receive my first WBC box! I'll be giving my thoughts on both the pressings and music! Also, I actually already have a dedicated space (a single Kallax square cube) to store all my Wax Buyers Club ROTM's! It's going to be so cute Skalap! πŸ˜„πŸ§Έ

I've been a subscriber since number 53 and I've never swapped any. I actually like the fact that there are not a lot of records to swap the AotM for. I am part of a club to discover new music and if I have multiple choices to swap for other exclusives, I would more easily swap for something I already know and possibly want.

I've been a subscriber since number 53 and I've never swapped any. I actually like the fact that there are not a lot of records to swap the AotM for. I am part of a club to discover new music and if I have multiple choices to swap for other exclusives, I would more easily swap for something I already know and possibly want.
That's so good you haven't swapped any ROTM yet! I also agree that it's nice there's not too many options to swap your ROTM! There's no need to have a lot of swap options, as all the ROTM's are amazing and have so much love put into them β™₯

What do we have the following month @Edd (give us an hint please) and why did it got delayed (Covid I suppose)?
It's rock, more on the heavier side! I remember Edd telling me that if you like The Queens Of Stone Age, then this Vinyl of the Month will be up your alley! 🀘

Back