Wax Buyers Club

Cool. Another skull session pressing
I really love this album, listenning to it for 20 years and I was waiting for a repress like a child is waiting Santa at the end of the year. But maybe the many different release Tidal Waves makes for every repress is not so cool (VMP, Fatbeat, LITA, Zia, WaxBuyers).
At least, WaxBuyersClub release is exclusive for France (and very well made I must say).

I really love this album, listenning to it for 20 years and I was waiting for a repress like a child is waiting Santa at the end of the year. But maybe the many different release Tidal Waves makes for every repress is not so cool (VMP, Fatbeat, LITA, Zia, WaxBuyers).
At least, WaxBuyersClub release is exclusive for France (and very well made I must say).
I did not mean that negative in any way. I'm really looking forward fo that record. just wish I did not preorder the black from my local store. Your version looks nice

I did not mean that negative in any way. I'm really looking forward fo that record. just wish I did not preorder the black from my local store. Your version looks nice
Ah ah no problem! I did not take it in a bad way. I was just sharing my thought about all the release that are made from one great album : as a digger I might feel sometimes like I'm a cash machine. As a record dealer, I must choose wisely which record to send to our members every month. And god I love Skull Session!!!

@Skalap - Help me! I'm joining now and want your recommendations on what vinyl of the months to choose (any vinyl of the month from June 2019, so any VOTM after Henri Texier)! I'm getting FunkProof, but want to know what others have been your favourite VOTM's from June 2019!

I'm also interested in your recommendations @Skalap. Not able to join soon, but definitely interested to learn more about it. 🙂

I'm also interested in your recommendations @Skalap. Not able to join soon, but definitely interested to learn more about it. 🙂
I'm getting FunkProof and Oliver Nelson! I just had a really good chat with Ed and I'm so excited to receive the vinyl of the months I chose! 180g, amazing colour variants and Tidal Waves! Highly recommend getting into it when you can Bluecloud777! 😄(y)

If I might say : Tidal Waves is great and international label we're working with. Most of you here knows them.
One thing is sure, Wax Buyers Club want to promote small and indie label. I suggest you to looking for other labels we are working with such as Underdog Records, Requiem Pour Un Twister, Howlin' Banana Records, Jalapeno and the really cool Chinese Man.

@Skalap - Help me! I'm joining now and want your recommendations on what vinyl of the months to choose (any vinyl of the month from June 2019, so any VOTM after Henri Texier)! I'm getting FunkProof, but want to know what others have been your favourite VOTM's from June 2019!
I' m not @Skalap but I can highly recommend Byrd in Paris. I also really love the asm record. Jazzy hip hop with uniquely printed covers. I also love the dafuniks and the parson Jones albums a lot

I' m not @Skalap but I can highly recommend Byrd in Paris. I also really love the asm record. Jazzy hip hop with uniquely printed covers. I also love the dafuniks and the parson Jones albums a lot
Yeah, that Byrd live in Paris really caught my attention! I’m definitely keen on grabbing that one in the future! 💎

ASM is cool but it’s not something I’m super keen on grabbing! I’m happy you recommended him because he was nice to check out and listen too! ☺️

Yeah, that Byrd live in Paris really caught my attention! I’m definitely keen on grabbing that one in the future! 💎

ASM is cool but it’s not something I’m super keen on grabbing! I’m happy you recommended him because he was nice to check out and listen too! ☺

ASM's music is a matter of taste (I love it, but to each his own) but it's objectively WBC best package to this day : awesome colour variant, amazing sound and unique screenprinted sleeve.

The Varech record is the one I have. Not sure if it's gone for good but it's amazing and I'll highly recommend that one. Its way better than the regular repressing which had a lot of little clicks and pops
Yeah, it’s gone for good unfortunately! I was super keen on grabbing it but it’s sold out! The colour variant looks beautiful and it’s seems like a spectacular vinyl of the month! Wish I never missed out on it! 😩🐌

Surprised you didn’t recommend the Wax Buyers Club to me earlier @Skalap! It’s such an awesome club and I’m so happy you are like the Needles&Grooves representative we can go to for questions/thoughts etc! 👍🥰

Back