Wax Buyers Club

I received your email today. No worries, we can wait. Hope everything will be OK and you and your team and family are safe.
Many Thanks @Skalap. We're okay and safe. We just could not sent vinyl right now. For the record, some of our members have to queue one hour at the post office last week to get package we sent 3 weeks ago. It is just not acceptable. So we postpone april with may. It is a real frustation, but the majority of our members is able to understand this.

It is for the best.

Many Thanks @Skalap. We're okay and safe. We just could not sent vinyl right now. For the record, some of our members have to queue one hour at the post office last week to get package we sent 3 weeks ago. It is just not acceptable. So we postpone april with may. It is a real frustation, but the majority of our members is able to understand this.

It is for the best.

You did well. No need to take any risk. We all have a lot of music at home to help us waiting for the next AoTM.

Our release is not on pink vinyl as you can see but yes. A really sweet Pop album.

Reactions: Jan
April and May records are on their way to your turntable. « Et nous en sommes bien heureux! »

Just noticed that Extraa was my 12th record from WBC, it's been a year :)

EDIT: 13rd actually since I ordered Exile One exclusive.

• Cheers
Reactions: Edd
Let's tease our july album. I might think you will find it very fast. The hint is on the cover of January record of the month.

Back