Wax Buyers Club

There is a Terry Calier live record called welcome home from mr.bongo that could use a repress

There is a Terry Calier live record called welcome home from mr.bongo that could use a repress

Or

You might search around indie rock music… somewhere around Belgium.

The reviews I read sound intriguing. I'll have to stream this on Spotify whenever I have the chance

Reactions: Edd
I like the album, nice psychedelic, sometimes garagy.for me house is tge central and best track

But people i don't know is a nice little beatles pastiche

So i had time to listen to byrd in Paris and it sounds great. Only knowing the later byrd releases i got from vmp i was a little surprised to hear him play such classic hard bop, but i kkike it a lot. He also gives Bobby Jaspar a lot of time to shine on sax and flute. Glad i picked up no. 2 as well although i had no chance to listen, yet. And i really like the included photo print . That photo is marvellous.
351j1.61.jpg

Last edited:
So i had time to listen to byrd in Paris and it sounds great. Only knowing the later byrd releases i got from vmp i was a little surprised to hear him play such classic hard bop, but i kkike it a lot. He also gives Bobby Jaspar a lot of time to shine on sax and flute. Glad i picked up no. 2 as well although i had no chance to listen, yet. And i really like the included photo print . That photo is marvellous.
View attachment 28537
That photo is gorgeous!!!!!!!!!!!!

Just for your to know, Sam Records is a One Man Label. Fred is doing this on his free time, and his label might be one of the best jazz reissue label in the world. Every repress is fantastic.

Just for your to know, Sam Records is a One Man Label. Fred is doing this on his free time, and his label might be one of the best jazz reissue label in the world. Every repress is fantastic.
That is really impressive. Both Byrd records are top notch products done with lots of care for deztails. I have to be looking out for more from him.

That is really impressive. Both Byrd records are top notch products done with lots of care for deztails. I have to be looking out for more from him.
We're going to get some Sam Records Release in the shop in a few days (we do not sell what we don't have in stock), same price as Sam Records website but free shipping for members.

(we do not sell what we don't have in stock)

you are crazy ! i know a shop that does this with no problems. they might just send you multiple records of limited releases that other people ordered and ship it out at a totally random time. they might declare it with a random value too. also they avoid any sort of communication.

you are crazy ! i know a shop that does this with no problems. they might just send you multiple records of limited releases that other people ordered and ship it out at a totally random time. they might declare it with a random value too. also they avoid any sort of communication.
Well… I've been a member of VMP since Father John Misty (a while...), and never have an issue with them. I really hope they will fix this problems really fast and really well, even if every thing we read (and not read) here and there are scary.
First because as a record lover, I must say they are (were?) the best damn record club. Second because as I'm as well a record club, they still are a example to follow.

Well… I've been a member of VMP since Father John Misty (a while...), and never have an issue with them. I really hope they will fix this problems really fast and really well, even if every thing we read (and not read) here and there are scary.
First because as a record lover, I must say they are (were?) the best damn record club. Second because as I'm as well a record club, they still are a example to follow.

i didnt mention vmp anywhere. maybe you should help us in @ChristoBee s ROTM guess thread :D

• Laughing
Reactions: Edd
Back