Vinyl Storage Recommendation

So I’ve maxed out my Kallax and need new shelving, unfortunately it looks like Kallax no longer carries the color of my current unit, and I would prefer to have something that has a similar wood color over black or white shelving. Does anyone have any non-crazy expensive shelving they like that had a similar color? Also, thinking of getting 3x3 for space reasons (NYC apartment).

Thanks!

Edit: suddenly I can’t figure out how to share a picture from my library. Anyone else have this issue?

So I’ve maxed out my Kallax and need new shelving, unfortunately it looks like Kallax no longer carries the color of my current unit, and I would prefer to have something that has a similar wood color over black or white shelving. Does anyone have any non-crazy expensive shelving they like that had a similar color? Also, thinking of getting 3x3 for space reasons (NYC apartment).

Thanks!

Edit: suddenly I can’t figure out how to share a picture from my library. Anyone else have this issue?
Site migration has temporarily taken out the photo upload tool.

5817_1_.jpg

JFC this is the worst timelime

5817_1_.jpg

Full to the brim with Steely Dan albums.

5817_1_.jpg

I keep mine in a sleeve behind my cars sun visor.

Im getting my Kallax units set up next week, are there any issues with leaning records if you fill the shelf up? I bought some book-ends to support the records in case they start leaning.

Can you say more about that? I have a Kallax; I'm curious.
Maybe not in a Kallax as maybe there's insufficient mass in the volume of a single cube? I have shelf that holds 100 and if there's any lean whatsoever edge warps begin to develop in the deepest 10%. Essentially, the top edge is bearing all the weight.

Just finished paying off my education loans and decided to treat myself by ditching the Kallax and upgrading my record storage after 4 years, very excited, went for a more modern look. Will probably pick up the unit this weekend. Got this bad boy except the shorter 2 bay version. Will post pictures once I get it set up in my space!

**This is not my space or picture***
Screenshot 2023-06-15 at 11.14.50 AM.png

Just finished paying off my education loans and decided to treat myself by ditching the Kallax and upgrading my record storage after 4 years, very excited, went for a more modern look. Will probably pick up the unit this weekend. Got this bad boy except the shorter 2 bay version. Will post pictures once I get it set up in my space!

**This is not my space or picture***
View attachment 175218
Nice, congrats! I love USM Haller and I love that photo (I use it as my Zoom virtual background). I almost went a similar route but needed something a little deeper and ended up with a custom Case Study unit + Vitsoe shelves (wanted to do full Vitsoe but those weren't quite deep enough either).

Back