Vinyl Storage Recommendation

Just out of curiosity, did it take a while for them to ship the backspacers? Not too worried about it, but I ordered about 10 days ago and haven't received a shipping notice yet so just wondering what kind of turnaround time others experienced.
I placed my order Jan 12th and got a shipping notice Jan 24th. Hasn't moved very much since, but definitely in transit.

Just out of curiosity, did it take a while for them to ship the backspacers? Not too worried about it, but I ordered about 10 days ago and haven't received a shipping notice yet so just wondering what kind of turnaround time others experienced.
It did take a bit to get moving but I think it’s a one man operation and he might be inundated with orders. He is really responsive to email though, might want to drop him a line.

It did take a bit to get moving but I think it’s a one man operation and he might be inundated with orders. He is really responsive to email though, might want to drop him a line.
Sounds good, thanks! I'll give him some time, hasn't been too long yet.

how do you know if you put too many records in a divider... i wanna make sure so i know how soon i need to get the new shelf and have my wall bigger

I know this gets asked a lot, but anybody have recommendations for outer sleeves that aren’t sleeve city? I need some more and sleeve city has been a mess to order from lately but I’m fresh out...

I know this gets asked a lot, but anybody have recommendations for outer sleeves that aren’t sleeve city? I need some more and sleeve city has been a mess to order from lately but I’m fresh out...
ClearBags. They have 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 crystal clear sleeves that are perfect for regular sized albums, and a smidge too small for gatefolds (which is where Sleeve City comes in). Tried and true! 12 5/8

Any chance you have ordered them recently? Most of the older reviews say they are great and most of the newer ones seem to say they get seam splits very easily.
Was just about to order their box set sleeves. Anyone have any recommendations? Sleeve City ok for these?

Was just about to order their box set sleeves. Anyone have any recommendations? Sleeve City ok for these?
I have box set sleeves from Bags Unlimited. The ones I bought have flaps and aren't sealable with adhesive.

And Sleeve City is usually awesome but they are sold out pretty constantly and shipping and CS has been rough during covid.

Last edited:
ClearBags. They have 12 5/8 x 12 5/8 crystal clear sleeves that are perfect for regular sized albums, and a smidge too small for gatefolds (which is where Sleeve City comes in). Tried and true! 12 5/8
I'm digging the clear bags, such a better look at the album. And they have one that's like a 12 11/12 or something like that now for gatefolds. Excellent so far after my first couple packs of 100.

ClearBags has bigger sleeves for gatefolds too. I use BLP1 for standard and BLPD for 2lps/gatefolds.

I’ve using ClearBags sleeves aka the “Blake” sleeve for 5 years or so now and that’s all I use. They make both resealable flap and non flap sleeves. They’re crystal clear and have stayed that way for me. Sometimes a corner of the flap will get bent being smooshed/caught next to another record but it doesn’t really bother me. The main thing for me is to keep the dust out and they do a great job with that.

Here’s a pic with the outer sleeve on.

449F58D1-14B4-4753-A25E-F9E29BABD7EF.jpeg

Back