Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

That John denvir and the muppets is both a) a bargain bin staple and b) trash. A fool and their money are easily parted I guess. Miss Piggy Pink? Gonzo blue, Skooter Orange and Swedish Chef white variants must be going to the indies
My Squeaky Clean record cleaner came with a beat up copy of this under the platter.

Plus has VMP ever got a Christmas record out in time for Christmas?

Agreed with what has been said above. I have all of these on CD with decent masterings so not sure why I would replace with essentially the same fidelity (and note, these all sound good but they are not audiophile recordings). Agree that the Book is the best of the bunch but these are all pretty much second tier records for these artists.

Last edited:
Agreed with what has been said above. I have all of these on CD with decent masterings so not sure why I would replace with essentially the same fidelity (and note, these all sound good but they are not audiophile recordings). Agree that the Book is the best of the bunch but these are all pretty much second tier records for these artists.
Love when you Jazzbos save us jazz noobs from dropping stupid money on nonessential records.

the new exclusives are not for me (even for a muppets fan like me i dont need that christmas album)

i am waiting for a good album to use my 32 dollars credit on

That John denvir and the muppets is both a) a bargain bin staple and b) trash. A fool and their money are easily parted I guess. Miss Piggy Pink? Gonzo blue, Skooter Orange and Swedish Chef white variants must be going to the indies
Hey, now. That is seriously my favorite Christmas album. Luckily, I already own it, so no VMP temptation there.

i just am trying to see what i wanna buy as a store exclusive.. i though of magic OPN but though i like it and its growing some songs just dont click and i dunno if i really want it THAT much... because there could be another exclusive i would love more

i just am trying to see what i wanna buy as a store exclusive.. i though of magic OPN but though i like it and its growing some songs just dont click and i dunno if i really want it THAT much... because there could be another exclusive i would love more
Yeah, hopefully they release something next week you really like!

When does your VMP membership end? That’ll give a good indication for how long you should wait up to before using your credits!

Yeah, hopefully they release something next week you really like!

When does your VMP membership end? That’ll give a good indication for how long you should wait up to before using your credits!
december (basically until they announce the NEXT ROTMs)

Back