Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Think this will be a new feature that you can add 3 items to get 20% off. Which will still leave them more expensive than the sale last week at which they were unable to clear the stock of them, as they were still more expensive than their original add on prices.

Looks like we have ~10 more minutes.

Dis Gonna Be Good Jason Momoa GIF

Open.

Nothing too exciting today. I swapped Eryka for Coleman Hawkins and called it a day.

I was hoping for a few of the Jazz Dispensary titles to be in there, but I guess it will take a few more weeks of not selling before we see them

They might not even have Jazz Dispensary in-hand yet. We probably won't see any of those in swaptions for several months at least. It feels like it took forever for Shabaka to make it to swaps (and even then I think it was only there for one month).

Currently keeping Coleman Hawkins and swapped Badu for Sonny Rollins. I might swap Hawkins for Redman, I'm not sure yet.

Open.

Nothing too exciting today. I swapped Eryka for Coleman Hawkins and called it a day.

I was hoping for a few of the Jazz Dispensary titles to be in there, but I guess it will take a few more weeks of not selling before we see them
Jazz Dispesary titles don’t ship until December, so hopefully next month we’ll see some of them in the Swaptions, if not, in January! 🤞

Back