Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm so sad. I had every intention of buying the Dashboard album when I got home because the internet is blocked at my job, and it's already sold out. I never buy things for myself anymore so I'm extra sad.

Save your tears (and some money!), orange is a better color anyway:

That looks much more on point. Maybe the blue is all on side b. (the photos are of opposite sides).
The fellow who posted the first pic with the super pink one said his pressing doesn’t have much blue anywhere on it so poor QC there. Similar to how some of the Stooges records were so dark red they just ended up being black *cough cough* mine *cough*

Fingers crossed on Oliver Nelson, the VMP variant looked so fucking sweet.
Oh wait, for what it’s worth it looks like that last mockup just didn’t get much blue thrown in. Here’s another look at another press, actually looks pretty sweet. View attachment 56234View attachment 56235

This is why I've started saving the pages of VMP exclusives I buy, since VMP likes to kill the page after a certain point. It's good to have the ability to go back to the original mockup/description details.

Be careful of mock up posts on reddit...I did it to Fanny and got destroyed...some people just don’t get it I guess and will accept anything vmp throws at them, regardless of what it It was described as and what it actually looks like

Btw...my vmp Khruangbin looks spot on to mockup
Post it up Crabbers! Show us the goods!

Oh wait, for what it’s worth it looks like that last mockup just didn’t get much blue thrown in. Here’s another look at another press, actually looks pretty sweet. View attachment 56234View attachment 56235
Okay that Khruangbin is fucking gorgeous.

I mean it's gonna sound like crap because Dead Oceans but... damn is that purrrdy.

Last edited:
Be careful of mock up posts on reddit...I did it to Fanny and got destroyed...some people just don’t get it I guess and will accept anything vmp throws at them, regardless of what it It was described as and what it actually looks like

Btw...my vmp Khruangbin looks spot on to mockup
It’s why I tend not to overreact to one post about mockups vs what it actually looks like. They won’t all look like the mockups or look identical to each other. In the case of The National, I think people are justifiably angry about it—they paid more for a variant that was just completely incorrect. The Fanny one is bad too. The person on reddit Who posted Khruangbin wasn’t even mad about it at all it seemed yet people were saying they were already going to ask for a refund before they even received their copies.

Back