Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

what are the odds of people getting those this year ? :D

My Morning Jacket - The Waterfall II
the_waterfall_II_038945_1024x.jpg
This just feels like such a random exclusive, but looks sweet!

My Morning Jacket - The Waterfall II
the_waterfall_II_038945_1024x.jpg
Place your bets, will the actual wax end up a solid red or a solid orange?

With only 300 copies, I feel like this might be one of those slept on drops. The mockup looks slick; I can't way to be disappointed.
Can't wait to listen to it all, the track I heard sounded great, and lmao 😂 mockup definitely looks sick but it's blue with light blue and orange splatter so we'll probably get a solid blue/orange split vinyl or something!

Can't wait to listen to it all, the track I heard sounded great, and lmao 😂 mockup definitely looks sick but it's blue with light blue and orange splatter so we'll probably get a solid blue/orange split vinyl or something!

Don't know how representative it will be of this album, aside from the acoustic version of "Maker," but here's their EP

Don't know how representative it will be of this album, aside from the acoustic version of "Maker," but here's their EP

Wish I could say I like this more. I don't dislike it, it's just not something I could see myself listening to with any regularity. Hope everyone who does dig it gets a copy, though!

First single shows them continuing with that modern shoegaze/dream-pop sound; really good stuff. I'm admittedly a sucker for female vox on shoegaze records :)

I appreciate that VMP pressed their EP and gave them the exposure, but I went with the Rough Trade exclusive for this one.

What's lame is that this is one of those rare cases where the VMP variant actually does look really cool. I guess maybe I'll hedge my bets on some cheapish copies popping up on Discogs but I will probably have to go with the gold thru Bandcamp

Let me know if you decide you want me to order it for you. One cool thing about them using Shopify now is that I can just switch the name and shipping address on the order, so it ships directly to you

Back