Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I'm gonna reiterate the need for repressings of 90s unsung heroes Acetone.
I am in contact with Mark Lightcap (we were in the same Scout Troop) if that would help get a ball rolling.

Self-titled would be a start:

I'm gonna reiterate the need for repressings of 90s unsung heroes Acetone.
I am in contact with Mark Lightcap (we were in the same Scout Troop) if that would help get a ball rolling.

Self-titled would be a start:

I love the LITA comp

My #1 would be Frightened Rabbit - Pedestrian Verse. Can't get a copy for less than $300 and, although it's not the band's best album, I feel like the last 4 FR albums are all Essential and it's the only one you cannot get freely. I would be fine with black vinyl, but if they were going to make it color I would think a nice blue/green swirl would fit. Also, work with Scott's brother and make a percentage of the proceeds go to the Tiny Changes charity set up by his family. NO LINER NOTES BY A VMP STAFF MEMBER! Pehaps they could get an essay from someone close to Scott as the Magazine article for this one.

Worst? For essentials? I don't really know. There's nothing they could make that would actually offend me. Oh wait, what's that punk band where the singer turned out to be a pedo? Yeah, never do anything regarding that band.

Bonus could be the original silk-screened cover as an art print. Kind of like how they did a lenticular version of the cover for Flaming Lips.
I can feel that. Pedestrian verse is the fr album i am missing as well. But i hope that will be reissued to benefit tiny changes

So am i the only one who got the e-mail about that 70$ Whitney Houston box set? I see now one talk about that

I’ve got a lot of my white whales recently. I’m just looking Gold Experience or Black Album by Prince. And his estate is doing a great job with reissues itself so I can wait. Spiritualised is a great pick. I love the Live At The Royal Albert Hall album by them too. Used to play the CDs of both all the time.

Last edited:
It sucks that I know exactly who you are talking about

Lostprophets

More like Lost Profits, amirite?

ApprehensiveSphericalAnhinga-max-1mb.gif

Back