Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

What swaptions did I miss? I just looked at the options available and these are pretty much the same ones I saw last month. :unsure:

This is probably going to be the month when I try that swap for credit option with Essentials. How much do they give for internationals?

Yeah, that Kashif album is classy, glamorous and is rollerblading fun! It’s like living your joyful teenage fantasy but also living your cocktail, classy fantasy! Love that album to bits! “I Just Gotta Have You” is one of my favourite songs of the 80’s! It’s a propulsive, shiny, dreamy yet groovy as sexy jam! 🕺💃

Oops! My bad! 🙊 I just have a bit of dirty mind! 🧠 Forgive me! 🐒👁 Just noticed how submissive you were being towards your majestic majesty Donny Benét! 😂👑

Yay! Can’t wait for you to enjoy those summer vibes when you spin Nick Hakim! 🏖🍹

Yeah, I noticed we have great music taste too! 🎯🥇💯

Tell me about my Nick Hakim pick @NathanRicaud

Tell me about my Nick Hakim pick @NathanRicaud
I will, but I’ve got to leave in around 7 minutes because I have a PT session! I’ll try my best to squeeze in what I think about your Nick Hakim pick JonnyH! 🤪

Nick Hakim’s WILL THIS MAKE ME GOOD is a mellow, sad, dreary, dreamy, intimate, Lo-fi, home-made record that is indulgent, lavish and has a steamy, summer, romantic tropical getaway sound! It’s absolutely beautiful! A lot of the production is washy, yet creamy and colourful! Nick’s vocals are soothing, velvety and allure you into his psychedelic soulful world! You are in for a treat with JonnyH! ♥

I’m extremely happy you picked this VMP exclusive up! It’s going to be a record you’ll enjoy spinning on those more lazy-ish kinda days! 🧸

I was curious, so I checked and it looks like someone just dropped 7 copies of HBMS on ebay. I sometimes wonder if this account is the same as Vinceron. They always have the same stuff listed for the same price, only on ebay vs discogs

Same dude

"NOTE: Ships within 30 business days or less"

That's one way to avoid admitting it's not in hand

Same dude

I sincerely hope VMP lives up to their track record and finds a way to accidentally swap all of this person's swaps for Joey Dosik or Jaye Bartell, and then has to tell them that they're out of replacements.

Trying to decide between Holy Hive and Ivy Sole and a few others. Leaning towards Ivy Sole, just so I'm not losing money on the swap, since my 3-month is set to renew this month, and I think it will kick up to $27/month unless I get lucky.

1) does the Ivy Sole record actually look as cool as it looks in the store photos?
2) does anyone have strong feelings about Ofege "How Do You Feel?"

Other wild card options I don't have that I could maybe be talked into: Loretta Lynn, Little Simz, Laura Nyro, Erroll Garner, El-P, Stooges

Same dude

Pre-sales are allowed, as long as they're not too far ahead, and the time is noted.

$50 shipped for Blossom isn't a bad chance to take, if you want one.

Trying to decide between Holy Hive and Ivy Sole and a few others. Leaning towards Ivy Sole, just so I'm not losing money on the swap, since my 3-month is set to renew this month, and I think it will kick up to $27/month unless I get lucky.

1) does the Ivy Sole record actually look as cool as it looks in the store photos?
2) does anyone have strong feelings about Ofege "How Do You Feel?"

Other wild card options I don't have that I could maybe be talked into: Loretta Lynn, Little Simz, Laura Nyro, Erroll Garner, El-P, Stooges

Loretta Lynn!!!

Back