Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Okay, it worked now for me.
So i get a store credit and may buy Fiona's When the pawn with that one, then Prince Paul. For the other I wanted Aretha Franklin's "When a man...", as that wasn't in swaps I've just bought it on my own and probably will cancel my third track for this month.

Happy for everyone who got HBMS and Dearie Blossom, great records. I have them already. :)

I can't be too greedy, really happy with the four picks I managed to get and I'll know about Sorcerer in case it pops up again. Going to be a great evening when these come through the door! Blossom Dearie was out of nowhere and I'm thrilled to have it! 💛🌻

I have no idea what Spiritiualized is?
I envy you in a way, from a deep sense of nostalgia, since I clearly remember the first time I listened to Ladies and Gentlemen. Enjoy!
Assuming this is done right, it will be my favorite record VMP has ever pressed. I hope they go on a campaign to press other incredible records that Plain Recordings have been botching for a few decades!

Ended up adding on RHH and swapping for that Holy Hive record, never heard of them but the album art was intriguing enough for me to give it a stream, really really enjoying it! Don’t even remember when that was in the store

Okay, it worked now for me.
So i get a store credit and may buy Fiona's When the pawn with that one, then Prince Paul. For the other I wanted Aretha Franklin's "When a man...", as that wasn't in swaps I've just bought it on my own and probably will cancel my third track for this month.

Happy for everyone who got HBMS and Dearie Blossom, great records. I have them already. :)

any chance you can help me out with a Blossom D if you dont use that third track ?
i got screwed over last time they had it and im not a member anymore.

Back