Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Well the arse fell out of the Australian dollar so I might have cancel VMP unless it improves.

My 3 months renewed this month when the exchange rate was better but I guess I’ll be limiting my sub choices to 1 out of the 3 tracks over the next 2 months with no add ons.

Fucking Math.

Damn, they changed it up from when I checked earlier. I would've grabbed Jolene and now it's sold out. :|

I wonder if the "swaption only" experiment was deemed a failure after they messed up and oversold stuff so they just dumped future swaption only picks in the sale section. Jolene would've been a great swaption only choice.
That was my thought as well . I was really glad to grab that Mavis on discount .Its really really good and that title track is more relevant then ever right now.

An interesting thought here is what the state of the USPS will be when shipping time comes for the April ROTMs. Amazon is already halting music and media wholesale orders beyond what they have in stock, USPS employees are saying they are already seeing stresses and will eventually prioritize mail over packages like Amazon (god forbid any post office gets closed).

I know Criterion is doing a 30% off sale right now and I thought about just paying extra now for what will be 20% cheaper in July because who knows what the state of things will look like then.
I thought Amazon was only halting third party media sellers to prioritize their own shelf space for more essential goods? Maybe I’m wrong but I’ve read a lot of different reports about that...I don’t doubt that things will slow down at least.

It's pretty.

just_coolin_vinyl_store_1024x.jpg

The vinyl looks nice. I confirmed with VMP that the only difference is the color and the foil stamp. Debating whether to just get the normal release for half the price (its about $15 with the current discount on BN)

$22 after shipping and taxes, assuming you dont spend the $50 to get free shipping. So still cheaper, but not as bad.

$22 after shipping and taxes, assuming you dont spend the $50 to get free shipping. So still cheaper, but not as bad.

Yes shipping has to be accounted for. Its a good deal if you are already going to get TP or BN80 stuff on discount too

Well... I still would have rather gotten my Irma swap, but the credits will come in handy here.

Did you get a refund AND credit for the Irma or just the option for either or? I'm just asking because a day after they told me they had the record they sent and email letting me know it was oversold

Did you get a refund AND credit for the Irma or just the option for either or? I'm just asking because a day after they told me they had the record they sent and email letting me know it was oversold

I was offered both and didnt argue. However, that was through chat w/ Elli. I had my long overdue email responded to where i was offered either or. I believe that was Tyler. Let him know i had been taken care of already. They really should look into some type of ticketing system one would think...

Back