Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I just want VMP to go back to not having any inconsistencies like they do now. I just want all of this shipping and inventory mess to stop! I just want VMP to be perfect and to stop continuously stuffing up everything 😭😭😭
Yeah seems like forever since we could just make guesses about upcoming records and talk about the albums we got without everyone being pissed and telling horror stories about bad service.

Yeah seems like forever since we could just make guesses about upcoming records and talk about the albums we got without everyone being pissed and telling horror stories about bad service.
Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

And the customer service from VMP has been very poor as they are understaffed and have been selecting which emails to reply to, which only causes more outrage! 🤦‍♂️

I wish VMP could invest into customer service right now. Like hire two customer service representatives workers, who can help reply to all the emails they’ve been bombarded with! 📧📨📩

You know that Harry Potter scene in Philosopher’s Stone, where the owls just bombard Harry’s aunty’s and uncle’s home with mail/envelopes, because they do not want Harry Potter to go to Hogwarts? I feel like that is what is happening to VMP right now 💡

VMP have been purposely ignoring particular customers and as a result, they are getting flooded with even more mail. The more VMP play games and act dishonestly, the worse it will become! 🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧

I'm glad people are getting some kind of CS but this cherry picking is really infuriating.
I messaged them on December 2 and have received nothing but canned replies.
My September and November boxes are still MIA, a bunch of stuff I wanted cancelled and refunded was shipped anyway and I still have Run DMC and Mobb Depp unfulfilled.

I have definitely bought less this year. And will probably be way down in 2020 (mainly stick to the tracks I want, and swap out if there are some exclusives I want), but very few additional purchases. 1-3 records a month. Maybe.

Im in the same boat, I get canned emails every other day. I’ve resorted to Twitter to maybe catch someone’s eye. Ridiculous. I have no word on Queen or Blossom Dearie (both probably oversold, and I gifted my personal copies for Xmas), Charly Bliss has a gigantic warp, and my Fiona Apple has an awful click during “Every Single Night”. A year ago this inquiry would have been handled in 48 hours.

Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm!

And the customer service from VMP has been very poor as they are understaffed and have been selecting which emails to reply to, which only causes more outrage! 🤦‍♂️

I wish VMP could invest into customer service right now. Like hire two customer service representatives workers, who can help reply to all the emails they’ve been bombarded with! 📧📨📩

You know that Harry Potter scene in Philosopher’s Stone, where the owls just bombard Harry’s aunty’s and uncle’s home with mail/envelopes, because they do not want Harry Potter to go to Hogwarts? I feel like that is what is happening to VMP right now 💡

VMP have been purposely ignoring particular customers and as a result, they are getting flooded with even more mail. The more VMP play games and act dishonestly, the worse it will become! 🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧📧🦉📧📧📧📧📧📧
I just think they added more members then they could handle when they announced Q0TSA and Aretha . Plus the migration went the opposite of smoothly so they bit off a bit more than they could chew. Their monthly albums are all sold out 2 months in row though .
I think they’ll get back on track, but they need to stop acting like a small company and hire more employees to meet up with the demand, or all those new members they picked up won’t stick around long.

View attachment 28348

Wow thanks VMP.

edit: Checked my orders page and still says unfulfilled and paid for Jay Som and De La Soul.... Says unfulfilled and refunded on Phoenix and Biggie...
Wow, no good vibes or emojis, plus they didn't point a finger at any partners. Did they hire an adult?

1-3 records a month. Maybe.
Potentially 3 three records a month still feels like a lot to me, lol.

Don't accept damaged stuff from them. Hold them to the fire. They charge a premium and under-deliver on the regular. Reach out to CS. They will either send replacements or give you store credit. In theory.
All three were flat and sounded great. Torres was a little crackly on one track, but I didn't give it a clean before spinning. Pretty happy it wasn't worse.

Sent CS a note anyways. Even a few bucks store credit would be fine by me.

Back