Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

CS told me when I inquired about the oversold records. I assume that's where other people got their info as well.
ok cool thanks. I've had about 6 mails telling me not to send another one. But no actual proper reply. Why tell people on an individual basis instead of a mass email just giving an update. Infuriating.

So checking my order status on the two remaining restocks, Madlib states "unfulfilled/refunded" and Sonny Rollins states just "unfulfilled." No refunds show as pending on either my credit card or PayPal as of yet. Decent bet that neither will ever show up I'd guess.

So checking my order status on the two remaining restocks, Madlib states "unfulfilled/refunded" and Sonny Rollins states just "unfulfilled." No refunds show as pending on either my credit card or PayPal as of yet. Decent bet that neither will ever show up I'd guess.
Which Madlib?

I was refunded for Madlib chalice all stars due to overselling about a week ago so it looks like there are at least a few of us missing out on that one. I still have blossom dearie, youth lagoon, super ape and the war on drugs pending. Won’t likely see any of them. It would be nice if they would let us know, and as some others have said, they better make it up to us somehow, and a refund isn’t going to cut it.

I have zero idea about systems and migration, so I have to ask. Is it normal or usual that a system migration takes two months??? They are "near the end" now; is this normal? Or is this Voldemort?
Is is very abnormal for a system migration to take this long! This is due to Voldermort casting a nasty spell on VMP! 😈👺💥

View attachment 28348

Wow thanks VMP.

edit: Checked my orders page and still says unfulfilled and paid for Jay Som and De La Soul.... Says unfulfilled and refunded on Phoenix and Biggie...

So that's the fabled email that took until Friday for them to send? I didn't even get it. Who knows what the ultimate fate of my last two unfulfilled albums are (Sonny Rollins and Al Green). I emailed them to say they refunded my Super Ape to a now-closed credit card account, but surprise, I haven't heard anything back on that front.

btw that "mystery box" sent to my work earlier is most likely something I bought last week at Discogs. The seller decided to take a page from VMP and send a box without ever updating the order status.

Edit: Oh wait I did get the email, Gmail just shuffled it off into a different folder. Still doesn't answer the refund issue with Super Ape or what's to become of my unfulfilled stuff that has not yet been refunded.

Last edited:
I have zero idea about systems and migration, so I have to ask. Is it normal or usual that a system migration takes two months??? They are "near the end" now; is this normal? Or is this Voldemort?
Not normal if you're even slightly competent. You don't roll out a new platform like this if you haven't tested it. You don't roll out a new platform like this is you have no contingency or rollback plan, either.

So that's the fabled email that took until Friday for them to send? I didn't even get it. Who knows what the ultimate fate of my last two unfulfilled albums are (Sonny Rollins and Al Green). I emailed them to say they refunded my Super Ape to a now-closed credit card account, but surprise, I haven't heard anything back on that front.

btw that "mystery box" sent to my work earlier is most likely something I bought last week at Discogs. The seller decided to take a page from VMP and send a box without ever updating the order status.

Edit: Oh wait I did get the email, Gmail just shuffled it off into a different folder. Still doesn't answer the refund issue with Super Ape or what's to become of my unfulfilled stuff that has not yet been refunded.
I didn’t get the email. Does that mean I’ll still get my outstanding orders? Almost definitely not. Probably just typical VMP inconsistency.

Back