Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

For what it’s worth i got two extra Aretha Franklin’s in the mail today... separate mailers. i think i know what might be happening with some of the people that are getting extras... i was supposed to get Fiona, woozy x2 and Franklin.... well when i got fullfilled it said only Fiona and woozy shipped and i emailed VMP CS twice saying “wtf, everyone else is getting Franklin already why didn’t mine ship with my others?” Well when Fiona and woozy arrived Franklin was also there... seems CS didn’t respond to me, but maybe two different CS people read my emails and said to saddle creek just ship another?

Maybe Caribou dude complained 11 times to CS?

=D

i cancelled a week back... shrugs. Just wasn’t feeling the good vibes.

F7B3A331-E92A-4E5A-9D03-6A1B33CD6BC5.jpeg

For what it’s worth i got two extra Aretha Franklin’s in the mail today... separate mailers. i think i know what might be happening with some of the people that are getting extras... i was supposed to get Fiona, woozy x2 and Franklin.... well when i got fullfilled it said only Fiona and woozy shipped and i emailed VMP CS twice saying “wtf, everyone else is getting Franklin already why didn’t mine ship with my others?” Well when Fiona and woozy arrived Franklin was also there... seems CS didn’t respond to me, but maybe two different CS people read my emails and said to saddle creek just ship another?

=D

View attachment 28398
If you want to get rid of one, I know a guy!

=D

View attachment 28398

You can help your fellow Canadian @Mather

You can help your fellow Canadian @Mather
You KNOW I already messaged him.

Because I did.

Oh and also, got repetitive right channel crackle last track Side C on Ann Arbor Blues Fest Vol 1. Sweet. TMR is so freaking inconsistent with their pressings. My Stones disc from them is totally botched.

Last edited:
Make sure you give him the one with the biggest warp. Don't want him to get complacent.
Dude, at this point I don't even care about warps anymore, just find me a damn record that's pressed properly. Since the beginning of November I don't have a single clean record from VMP, every single one has pressing issues. I'd start to believe it's something with my setup but periodic repetitive right channel crackle on mostly VMP pressed albums seems like an unlikely setup issue.

Dude, at this point I don't even care about warps anymore, just find me a damn record that's pressed properly. Since the beginning of November I don't have a single clean record from VMP, every single one has pressing issues. I'd start to believe it's something with my setup but periodic repetitive right channel crackle on mostly VMP pressed albums seems like an unlikely setup issue.
Nah, your setup is just just showing it’s frustration w/ VMP too.

I finally received my copy of the highly sought after mobb deep album. Lucky me! Warped as fuck of course. It’s also totally not 180g as the hype sticker states. Anyone else notice this? Was it advertised as 180? Not that it matters they won’t have replacements and will have to refund me anyway. If they ever respond that is.

Back