Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

what was the deal supposed to be with spoon? Stamped? Numbered?

I honestly don't remember and the page is long gone so no way to check unless someone remembers.

I was just surprised to see no VMP treatment at all, not even a VMP hype sticker...like I said until I opened it and checked the colour I honestly thought they had just gone down to their local store and bought a bunch of regular copies to send out.

My Aretha album has been fulfilled with a tracking number last week and BB King was showing as fulfilled without a tracking number, so I assumed they were bundled together. Today the tracking number actually works with DHL tracking and the package is showing as 1.5lbs, so since they're both single LPs then that could still be true. If that's the case then my December order would be 100% fulfilled, but my November order(s) of another 15 albums would be 0% fulfilled.

The weight of my package was just updated to 2.37lbs, I guess DHL actually got the package now and weighted it themselves? Either way it looks like I'm getting a surprise

Who’s your source? Also, duuuuh.

The same person who originally posted 70% publicly. I finally got a response to my email and one of my questions was about how 7 days apart VMP said 70% of orders had shipped. I asked which was incorrect.

“A Lot of information is either off, or continually updating. I was probably wrong when I said 70%, so my apologies there.” - my favorite part is the “probably”.

After my december records got shipped saturday (Aretha and Lucille), and seeing that they are actually really on their way today (according to tracking information), I finally cancelled my subscription today and I'm kind of relieved about that. Last months were horrible with this company, now really weak January picks, nothing left in store to swap for me. And as well, since I'm from Europe, I'm sure that I'll have to pay customs as well from now on... I'm glad I got rid of that.

I've sent them a total of 3 CS requests now in the last 3 weeks, no answer to really simple requests. But every second day for about 2 weeks now I receive an automated mail telling me that they are working hard on my request and they want my good vibes. And also no response on Facebook messages....

But, their marketing still works like a charm.... Every second or third day I receive a mail telling me about new releases or christmas gifts from VMP. Like I would ever wanna gift such a subscription to anyone? At the moment I don't know anyone that I hate that much...

But I'd still have one question... I cancelled my subscription today, which is up to renew on 2. of january. At the moment it says "Scheduled Cancellation", on the add-on as well. Does that still mean that I'll receive the January picks? Or am I lucky?

Every shipment of things like that that I've ever seen comes in boxes that make it VERY clear what the street date is. But I don't disagree that the warehouse workers have been put in an impossible situation by those higher up the chain making TERRIBLE decisions on a daily basis.

Minimum wage workers don’t ask questions. No one packing orders would say anything about a street date on a box.

So I just checked VMP and apparently I am 'fulfilled' but the tracking number is strange. It is listed as a DHLeComm#. When I click there is no tracking info, plus it goes to futuresupplychains.com. So maybe it is coming or maybe not who knows.

After my december records got shipped saturday (Aretha and Lucille), and seeing that they are actually really on their way today (according to tracking information), I finally cancelled my subscription today and I'm kind of relieved about that. Last months were horrible with this company, now really weak January picks, nothing left in store to swap for me. And as well, since I'm from Europe, I'm sure that I'll have to pay customs as well from now on... I'm glad I got rid of that.

I've sent them a total of 3 CS requests now in the last 3 weeks, no answer to really simple requests. But every second day for about 2 weeks now I receive an automated mail telling me that they are working hard on my request and they want my good vibes. And also no response on Facebook messages....

But, their marketing still works like a charm.... Every second or third day I receive a mail telling me about new releases or christmas gifts from VMP. Like I would ever wanna gift such a subscription to anyone? At the moment I don't know anyone that I hate that much...

But I'd still have one question... I cancelled my subscription today, which is up to renew on 2. of january. At the moment it says "Scheduled Cancellation", on the add-on as well. Does that still mean that I'll receive the January picks? Or am I lucky?
you should not receive january any more

My Fiona + Black Friday order is on the move - tracking number estimates Dec 30 delivery. Still unfulfilled and no tracking for the 3 ROTMs.
Update - the 3 ROTMs showed up today; it's a Christmas miracle, Charlie Brown!

They still show as unfulfilled on my account page. Fingers crossed lots of folks in this situation get surprised as well.

Update - the 3 ROTMs showed up today; it's a Christmas miracle, Charlie Brown!

They still show as unfulfilled on my account page. Fingers crossed lots of folks in this situation get surprised as well.
This makes me optimistic that BB King is sitting pretty in my Aretha package that’s out for delivery right now. Fingers crossed

So in that new email saying “give the gift of membership”, it states the person receiving the membership gets 2 bonus records (1 for international customers) if you do this deal..

Is this bonus record chosen or is it picked at random?

So I received BB and Aretha out of the blue - no tracking info sent, no update on orders page. The Fiona Apple that was supposed to ship with it was absent. And still nothing on Woozy, which was supposed to ship right away since I paid for it.

Everything else I had I've cancelled and am awaiting the refund hitting my bank. Worrying that I'm going to have to file a CC claim for this

Back