Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

What do you mean by that? Are you saying that you are surprised how far Still Woozy has developed as an artist?
I'm just joking about your excitement for a record, I have no idea who Still Woozy is. Although I feel like it's a record that is going to be very expensive after it sells out.

As for Grace, I'd be interested to hear if your copy is actually quiet, or whether it's got a fair amount of noise during the quiet parts and songs like Hallelujah...

Looks like the Still Woozy exclusive will go on sale Thursday. I'd never heard of him until about a month ago but apparently every single member of the VMP reddit is salivating at getting it.
Hoping @Dark Star Boogie can still grab me one, cause I’m not planning on resubbin’! They were supposed to release this album in November (when I was a member) and I honestly feel like they delayed it to keep people subscribed through December. Not I, but I’ll throw a tip @dark’s way if they score it!

Hoping @Dark Star Boogie can still grab me one, cause I’m not planning on resubbin’! They were supposed to release this album in November (when I was a member) and I honestly feel like they delayed it to keep people subscribed through December. Not I, but I’ll throw a tip @dark’s way if they score it!
Nah, that’s not necessary. I don’t want a tip, man. I’ll just PayPal it back. 😂🤣

So my aretha order still unfulfilled..should I be worried yet ?

I think the new system is so badly fucked that it doesn’t know if it’s fulfilled or not. That said, and I hate doing this, they deserve a degree of patience on the December boxes because the traditional shipping window has always been 5-15 and we’re still only halfway through it.

Looks like the Still Woozy exclusive will go on sale Thursday. I'd never heard of him until about a month ago but apparently every single member of the VMP reddit is salivating at getting it.
I had never heard of him before the announcement, wondered why everyone was clambering for his album, listened to it, and now I want it really bad lol

So my aretha order still unfulfilled..should I be worried yet ?
You should officially start to worry on the 15th, which is when they say everyone should have a shipping notice. If you don't have a shipping notice OR if your entire order is not being fulfilled as expected, you should email in.

I had never heard of him before the announcement, wondered why everyone was clambering for his album, listened to it, and now I want it really bad lol
1575987944418.png

Nah, since the announcement I can honestly say I haven't stopped listening to the EP. Lava is SO. FUCKING. CATCHY. Same with Maybe She and Habit.

I think the play counts on the EP should prove this:

Screenshot (53).png

And this is just on the PC. I believe the amount of times I listen on my phone isn't tracked.

Nah, since the announcement I can honestly say I haven't stopped listening to the EP. Lava is SO. FUCKING. CATCHY. Same with Maybe She and Habit.

I think the play counts on the EP should prove this:

View attachment 25777

And this is just on the PC. I believe the amount of times I listen on my phone isn't tracked.
Yeah, that's a lot of listening. I'll check it out. For me, at 13 minutes it would either need to be dirt cheap OR the most amazing thing I've heard in a long time.
Based on track one, I don't think it will be either. I see the appeal, but it's not igniting an instant fire for me. Cover art is killer though.

not surprising, SW was on the undercard sweet spot for lots of festivals this year and had good buzz. I quite enjoy Still Woozy; I don't enjoy VMP or their EP pricing.
I think most of us are in the same boat. So, at the very least we're in it together...
too many, it's sinking! get out!

Back