Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Ugh, email to CS time. After the migration, I checked my account and my address details were wrong (old address, I haven't lived there in months). I quickly changed it there knowing that shipments would go out shortly after and if I fixed it, there wouldn't be any problems.

Well, my package just went out, guess what address they shipped it to? Since they are so backed up, I'm guessing I won't get a response/fix until it's too late. I'm hoping to catch it in Informed Delivery, but then there is a charge for package intercept.

Ugh, email to CS time. After the migration, I checked my account and my address details were wrong (old address, I haven't lived there in months). I quickly changed it there knowing that shipments would go out shortly after and if I fixed it, there wouldn't be any problems.

Well, my package just went out, guess what address they shipped it to? Since they are so backed up, I'm guessing I won't get a response/fix until it's too late. I'm hoping to catch it in Informed Delivery, but then there is a charge for package intercept.

That's pretty terrible.

You definitely shouldn't have to do this, but if you have a reddit account, you might want to tag Pauly over there. It doesn't seem like there's any other way to get a hold of anyone

Last edited:

Oh, no... Mine reverted back to a really old address too. And I have an album on the way. How did you find out what address they sent it to?

Oh, no... Mine reverted back to a really old address too. And I have an album on the way. How did you find out what address they sent it to?
In the email you got, click "View your Order". It should bring you to a Tina page. Scroll down to "customer information" and there should be a shipping address.

That pretty terrible.

You definitely shouldn't have to do this, but if you have a reddit account, you might want to tag Pauly over there. It doesn't seem like there's any other way to get a hold of anyone
I do have a Reddit account, never posted though. I think I'm going to give it a few hours to see if they get to it, and if not I'll go there.

Although it seems a little backward to be addressing things in Reddit when there is a queue to knock out...

I do have a Reddit account, never posted though. I think I'm going to give it a few hours to see if they get to it, and if not I'll go there.

Although it seems a little backward to be addressing things in Reddit when there is a queue to knock out...
I could not agree more! Reddit is a third party site and VMP doesn't even have ownership over the that subreddit from what I understand. It's insane that they consider that a valid customer service channel.

I could not agree more! Reddit is a third party site and VMP doesn't even have ownership over the that subreddit from what I understand. It's insane that they consider that a valid customer service channel.

I will say that even before I was ever on the forum, my first CS interactions were with Pauly via reddit and I was always impressed with how he was able to handle my issues directly there without having to email in...

This had to be 3+ years ago...

I will say that even before I was ever on the forum, my first CS interactions were with Pauly via reddit and I was always impressed with how he was able to handle my issues directly there without having to email in...

This had to be 3+ years ago...
It's fair to say it's a nice bonus, but it seems to have become their primary method of communicating with customers. We should here from them less on Reddit while they resolve other things. We know they have a functioning bulk email system. They need to use it.

That pretty terrible.

Sorry for the newbie question but, how do I tag Pauly on Reddit?

It's definitely backwards, but weeks have gone by without some CS email responses, lately

Just noticed on my USPS informed delivery that I have a package arriving today from North Carolina. I'm guessing it's my December VMP box, but I never received an email notification... Will report back.
It wasn't VMP, unfortunately; a different order I'd forgotten about that apparently also uses Saddle Creek. (n)

Back