Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I realize many people are still waiting on Nov shipments, but has anyone received shipping info for December yet? It's my last box from VMP and it contains a few holiday gifts. I also realize how foolish it was to bank on something I ordered from them in November showing up before the end of the year.
If I remember correctly, something Storf said on Reddit implied that they weren't even starting shipping Dec. boxes until this week.

I realize many people are still waiting on Nov shipments, but has anyone received shipping info for December yet? It's my last box from VMP and it contains a few holiday gifts. I also realize how foolish it was to bank on something I ordered from them in November showing up before the end of the year.
According to this, Dec orders started going out on the 4th

In this page:
Beck 'Hyperspace' will NOT be shipping in December, due to delays in receiving this stock at the label's warehouse. We will attempt to ship it in Dec.

wat. so is it shipping in december or not lol

If I remember correctly, something Storf said on Reddit implied that they weren't even starting shipping Dec. boxes until this week.
This is what I was referring to, but I guess I read it too literally if @Ethos99 is already getting his shipment. Unless he means they're holding peoples' orders for Idler wheel until this week.

1575907449932.png

This is what I was referring to, but I guess I read it too literally if @Ethos99 is already getting his shipment. Unless he means they're holding peoples' orders for Idler wheel until this week.

View attachment 25643

They are shipping one-at-a-time so they can raise prices and blame it on shipping costs!

Besides how can Idler Wheel and 25 Aretha discs fit in the same box!

Come on people, Logistics! What would you do with more logistics?

Just got shipping info for December box and still no TLC :mad::mad::mad:
If I don't have a shipping notice by Dec 31st I'm cancelling and requiring a refund.

In this circumstance, they should refund without question.
Fun fact about refunds. I was able to cancel my first order for Fiona, and I got an email saying they would be refunding me. Checked my bank today, 8 business days later, still no refund. The bank says most refunds take 1-3 business days, but can take up to 15 business days. I fully expect to be filing a dispute with the bank on 12/20. Moral of the story, check your accounts and make sure you're actually getting your refunds.

I will still be emailing in if I don't have it by the 15th. I don't care if they are back logged. The first sentence on their shipping FAQ page says they ship on the second week of each month. Second sentence says we should have shipping emails by the 15th of each month.

Until I receive an official correspondence stating otherwise, I will be holding them to that expectation.

Fun fact about refunds. I was able to cancel my first order for Fiona, and I got an email saying they would be refunding me. Checked my bank today, 8 business days later, still no refund. The bank says most refunds take 1-3 business days, but can take up to 15 business days. I fully expect to be filing a dispute with the bank on 12/20. Moral of the story, check your accounts and make sure you're actually getting your refunds.
Similar story, I only got my refund after I filed a dispute on PayPal.

Also: I requested 2 cancellations for some exclusives: one purchase on the old platform, one the new one.
The order placed on the new site was refunded on the same day after the cancellation was confirmed.
The other one required PayPal's help.
My guess is this is another migration screw-up.
I'm still waiting to be refunded for my September and November boxes.

View attachment 25643

I don't know. Not really his department.

He also said they were going to do the drop for that album the next day and it took a week without updates.

On another note, the fact that this CFO is asking people to send the extra albums back before guaranteeing the raffle date, let alone the test pressing requests, bothers me so much. He's literally communicating from the warehouse and sending out shipping labels, but he can't put the rest of our shit in a box and send it out? The entitlement to believe that sending you "your" records back should be anyone's priority when you aren't sending those very people their stuff is mindboggling. Free up the CS queue a bit. Just on a human level, there is a tremendous disconnect.

Back