Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I never knew there were issues with the Feist pressing. That one actually sounded really good to my ears. Maybe I need to go back and listen to it.

I think it was a few bad batches rather than the whole press, mine was fine too, but it was significant enough given the amount of people who reported issue with it back in the old place.

That isn’t nearly good enough compensation for failing to deliver on limited, exclusive products. Refunding double the purchase price is a good start.
That is something i never heard any business of doing. And its not that there is a financial damage done. Its just a luxury object you failed to get so you get yor money back and pay nothing. And if you are angry with the retailer about mistakes he made you refrain from further business with him.

Just got shipping info for December box and still no TLC :mad::mad::mad:
Sadly it's not even worth your while contacting CS to find out where it is.. I got shipping info for Mobb Deep but not Danny Brown, followed it up with CS and got a long-winded, copy/paste stock response back that said X, Y and Z records are experiencing dispatch delays but none of them were Danny Brown and they never once addressed DB/answered my question.

CS was the last thing I found decent about VMP but lately they've also been deteriorating in line with the rest of the show.

That is something i never heard any business of doing. And its not that there is a financial damage done. Its just a luxury object you failed to get so you get yor money back and pay nothing. And if you are angry with the retailer about mistakes he made you refrain from further business with him.
Worth noting, they don't offer to refund money, they offer store credit. They might refund if you insist though.

I realize many people are still waiting on Nov shipments, but has anyone received shipping info for December yet? It's my last box from VMP and it contains a few holiday gifts. I also realize how foolish it was to bank on something I ordered from them in November showing up before the end of the year.

Back