Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I resubscribed with the free month offer and started my subscription with Caroline Rose. Haven't received any shipping notification yet.
do you know if blackalicious was available for you to swap to? Also I guess this means that you can indeed swap your first month and you don't need to be forced to get stooges or rick ross? I have a friend interested in joining but he doesn't want either of those albums.

do you know if blackalicious was available for you to swap to? Also I guess this means that you can indeed swap your first month and you don't need to be forced to get stooges or rick ross? I have a friend interested in joining but he doesn't want either of those albums.

I'm not 100% sure on Blackalicious but you were able to go through the past ROTM archives and choose "Start my subscription with this album" which is how I got Caroline Rose. The free month offer still applied.

View attachment 41323

I already own a copy of this and it is good enough for me, that being said, it is a phenomenal record and everyone should give it a listen. However, if I were to nitpick slightly with the color, why choose “bone” as opposed to true white which would have complemented the cover art much better.

Also it seems like vmp is making up for me not wanting anything for may and probably June by giving me so much for when I join back in July

Back