Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Since their policy states they ship by the 15th of each month I reached out to them yesterday because I still don't see it in informed delivery and haven't gotten a shipping email. As expected they said the coronavirus is slowing things down and that it should ship by next Friday. This is definitely the longest I've waited for my box and the first time it's in danger of arriving in the correct month. It's also my last month with them for now, so I wonder if they BOTS'd me on purpose haha

This is so annoying. I completely understand that Covid is slowing them down but that is something that should be communicated either via email or on their website, like literally every other company with shipping delays...
They seriously don't learn anything....

I emailed about 5 days ago about a billing question and have yet to get a reply. It’s been long enough where I’ve gotten the canned “were on it” reply.

Emailed just after swaps closed because my record of the month reverted back to last months record and I wanted to clarify that I was actually getting the correct record. So far only got the canned response but it did say the whole staff is working on my issue so I've got that going for me!

Sent an email directly to "info" avoiding the portal on their site and everything got sorted! Turns out that I wasn't getting anything this month so they manually entered Otis and I've now got a tracking number...smooth as always! With everything going on in the world I wasn't expecting to get this in a timely manner anyways but it's good to know I'm actually getting a record and not a refund!

I got the standard line of my April order being shipped by the end of next week with Woodstock sometime after that. Better than silence I suppose

Hey everyone, I’ve got a question! 🙋‍♂️

What time did the NAEEM exclusive drop yesterday? If you could give me the EST time of when it dropped in the VMP store, that would be great! 🤗

I just want to set my alarm to that time, just in case some Fiona Apple exclusives drop! There’s a strong chance it won’t happen, but i want to make sure I don’t miss out on Fiona Apple if it does happen! ⏰

Hey everyone, I’ve got a question! 🙋‍♂️

What time did the NAEEM exclusive drop yesterday? If you could give me the EST time of when it dropped in the VMP store, that would be great! 🤗

I just want to set my alarm to that time, just in case some Fiona Apple exclusives drop! There’s a strong chance it won’t happen, but i want to make sure I don’t miss out on Fiona Apple if it does happen! ⏰
At 2 o'clock in the morning in Sydney. 🦄

Or just search: 12 pm edt to local time

Back