Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I think if you used it already you can use it again if you don’t sign in, but you’ll have to pay 5 bucks for shipping.
Yeah pretty sure it's disabled. I've never used it, and it's been in my cart showing discount up until this morning, now it's no longer valid. Signed out, signed in etc... they killed it finally I think.

On another note I'm so god damned sick of brushing dustballs off my stylus no matter how much i clean my records that I'm seriously close to selling the entire fucking collection.

This had to be why CD's were invented.
I literally got done wiping dog hairs off my record player only for more to magically appear after I sat down.

On another note I'm so god damned sick of brushing dustballs off my stylus no matter how much i clean my records that I'm seriously close to selling the entire fucking collection.

This had to be why CD's were invented.

I'll give you 36 bucks plus shipping and 1/3 of a bag of Sour Patch Kids for the lot.

How is it FOMO if there's nothing to miss out on yet? Maybe it's being announced this week. More likely the Twitter person mixed up the like and retweet buttons.
Because they stoke the fires over and over for years on this stuff. It's likely coming out sooner rather than later. But I also wouldn't be remotely shocked if it's not out until next year.

I'd classify that more as FOEMO. Fear Of Eventually Missing Out.
It's FOMO, since they are making people stay subscribed in the hope of not missing out when the record they are teasing is eventually released. It may seem like their pushing of records like When the Pawn doesnt have any present effects, but it helps keep people hooked and engaged in hope of a vague promise being eventually fulfilled.

Making people, huh? By retweeting someone who asked about a record that's been teased but is waiting on Fiona's people to give the okay to release it? If VMP was saying something like "Stay Tuned" or "Any day now" then I'd grant that's FOMO. No one is forcing anyone to stay subscribed.

Yet people have explicitly expressed here and on the old forum that they would stay subscribed until that album drops. All based on the vague hinting that VMP as been doing for years now, just like with Channel Orange.
I'm kind of counting on it being like the last few highly sought after reissues (Mariah, Idler Wheel) where it'll be widely available for a time

Back