Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

The discussion wasn't about quitting VMP so it was out of place. Clearly you guys don't agree. *shrug*
This implies that any new topic that is brought up is off topic. This is a forum, where ideas can be brought up at will, it's in the very nature of what a forum is lol
So "edgy" is the same as those words? CMON man.
I never said that. I'm just pointing out how vitriolic you are coming off when you yell at people to "Maybe stop getting so triggered by a single fucking word"
I'm just me, I speak my mind and post things without filter. That pisses some off, I get it. However, I'm not the one with the issue.
Well then, I'm sure you're a lovely person in real life

Nope, I will never care what someone thinks of my opinion.

Is that your official opinion of not caring if someone cares about your opinion? Or in your opinion do you not have an opinion to care about? Or do you not care about other people’s opinions of your opinion? I need to know you opinion....

Because I care

This implies that any new topic that is brought up is off topic. This is a forum, where ideas can be brought up at will, it's in the very nature of what a forum is lol

I never said that. I'm just pointing out how vitriolic you are coming off when you yell at people to "Maybe stop getting so triggered by a single fucking word"

Well then, I'm sure you're a lovely person in real life
It wasn't a topic though, it was someone telling us they're quitting because "The end of 2019 was pretty unacceptable. " They literally didn't even give any examples or talking points. Imagine if everyone that quit VMP made a similar post in this thread?

It wasn't a topic though, it was someone telling us they're quitting because "The end of 2019 was pretty unacceptable. " They literally didn't even give any examples or talking points. Imagine if everyone that quit VMP made a similar post in this thread?

It’s a general thread, people say general things. The end of 2019 was a shitstorm, it’s well documented, it can go without saying. Well unless you’re an ostrich?

Seriously, I love the "I don't care so I am going to respond telling you I don't care because I don't care so much I responded." move

I love the, "everyone told me to eat shit on reddit, so I decided to try and infest another community. I feel unlovable, so I'll act like I wanted to get shit on from the jump."

Is this how you're spending your mid-winter break? Leave your room and open up to your mom. Let her know that you're sad inside and have social obstacles, so you're trolling the internet. Let her know that you're seeking negative attention from strangers, because you're lacking positive attention elsewhere. Use this day to make that change. "Mom. I might look like a bake at home pizza that was ready to remove from the oven, but I'm not fully cooked inside."

People only care about your comments, because they care about the community and preserving it from bullshit. Don't get it twisted.

If you walked into a gathering and started yelling over people singing the birthday song, and/or kept putting your hand in front of the candles when someone was trying to blow them out, people would likely tell you to shove off. It doesn't mean that it's turned into YOUR party. It means that you are employing the laziest possible tactics to redirect attention towards yourself, because you're envious that other people get it so much more organically.

If you break down the psychology here, it's really fucking sad. You literally came here to tell someone else that nobody cares about them out of the blue. The rest of the comments in response reject that to confirm to them that we do and to ignore you. Then you just make noise, while claiming any response means that we actually care about YOU. I have a kid and I remember when he was an infant. I know what needy looks like.

Since the only response that I'm looking for now is no response, I'm clicking the ignore button

Last edited:
It’s a general thread, people say general things. The end of 2019 was a shitstorm, it’s well documented, it can go without saying. Well unless you’re an ostrich?
I personally wouldn't consider it a "shitstorm" I, as well as many friends I know that are members, received all of their records. They did come a couple weeks later than usual but that's to be expected during the holidays. Shit I had 6 records my GF bought me for Xmas from uDiscover on Black Friday that didn't show up until 1/30.

Well, you never know, it could have been a conversation that started, but instead it's been hijacked into this bullshit
Imagine if everyone that quit VMP made a similar post in this thread?
Except they kind of already have? There's posts like that all throughout N&G. And, once again, it's a forum. He can post that he quit. and you can also post that you think it's dumb that he posted it. I'm not trying to stop you.

I'm just pointing out the bait, which.... I've now taken.........fuck
I personally wouldn't consider it a "shitstorm" I, as well as many friends I know that are members, received all of their records. They did come a couple weeks later than usual but that's to be expected during the holidays. Shit I had 6 records my GF bought me for Xmas from uDiscover on Black Friday that didn't show up until 1/30.
One person receiving 1/4 of the entire stock of an exclusive ain't a shitstorm?

PSSSSsssSSssSSSSsssssTTTttTTTtttttttt....

dont-feed-the-trolls-meme-03.jpg

Hmmmmmm nice to meet you mr ostrich, I’m glad things were good for you and your friends. I’ll stand over here and pay attention to everything that’s been going on to, and around, me over the last 6 months.

I love the, "everyone told me to eat shit on reddit, so I decided to try and infest another community. I feel unlovable, so I'll act like I wanted to get shit on from the jump."

Is this how you're spending your mid-winter break? Leave your room and open up to your mom. Let her know that you're sad inside and have social obstacles, so you're trolling the internet. Let her know that you're seeking negative attention from strangers, because you're lacking positive attention elsewhere. Use this day to make that change. "Mom. I might look like a bake at home pizza that was ready to remove from the oven, but I'm not fully cooked inside."

People only care about your comments, because they care about the community and preserving it from bullshit. Don't get it twisted.

If you walked into a gathering and started yelling over people singing the birylthday song, and/or kept putting your hand in front of the candles when someone was trying to blow them out, people would likely tell you to shove off. It doesn't mean that it's turned into your party. It means that you are employing the laziest possible tactics to redirect attention towards yourself, because you're jealous that other people get it so much more organically.

If you break down the psychology here, it's really fucking sad. You literally came here to tell someone else that nobody cares about them out of the blue. The rest of the comments in response reject that to confirm to them that we do and to ignore you. Then you just make noise, while claiming any response means that we actually care about YOU. I have a kid and I remember when he was an infant. I know what needy looks like.

Since the only response that I'm looking for now is no response, I'm clicking the ignore button
So it's okay to insult me (insinuate that I live with my mom and don't have a job) because you don't like my comment?

Hmmmmmm nice to meet you mr ostrich, I’m glad things were good for you and your friends. I’ll stand over here and pay attention to everything that’s been going on to, and around, me over the last 6 months.
Quite the contrary, I am observing the whole picture and saw that the end of last year was mostly a very loud minority chirping up about issues. I took a real world sample and saw that in fact the issues were well blown out of proportion as most users of the service didn't have any problem other than slower than usual shipping times.

Back