Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

PSSSSsssSSssSSSSsssssTTTttTTTtttttttt....

dont-feed-the-trolls-meme-03.jpg
I am not trolling, at all. However if people stop responding to me I will stop responding to them.

Who wants to play Name that tune?

🎶 "And there's kids playing guns in the street
And one's pointing his tree branch at me
So I put my hands up
I say "Enough is enough
If you walk away, I'll walk away"
And he shot me dead" 🎶
Where did you get those music notes symbol from? Is that an option on here?

I do agree w/ you that the "just cancelled my sub" comments are tiring, but it just takes one more scroll of the mouse. Or if you do want to dig the rationale out of the OP, it's just one polite question away.
That's all I was trying to point out. Like hey we get it some people hate VMP because they're not perfect. If people are unaware of that here, they're not paying attention. We don't need someone with 15 posts since May or whatever to re-iterate that.

That's all I was trying to point out. Like hey we get it some people hate VMP because they're not perfect. If people are unaware of that here, they're not paying attention. We don't need someone with 15 posts since May or whatever to re-iterate that.
I do feel that. At some point, it started feeling like folks were saying that just to bandwagon 10-15 likes, and weren't even actually unsubscribing! But I really think civility is a better way to address it. Like when folks were spamming the N&G AOTM thread here, it was politely addressed and stopped for the most part.

And I'm not trying to censor people from voicing their frustration, but I do think it should somewhat add to the discussion rather than just adding 1 to a sample size.

that's honestly a fair point. I'm just saying the way it could have been addressed could have been a bit more... gentle, that's all

Back