Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Seriously, I love the "I don't care so I am going to respond telling you I don't care because I don't care so much I responded." move

I get it, you all hate VMP and think they're the worst and love hearing about random people that have 15 posts on the forum in 6+ months are quilting the subscription.

So saying the word "edgy" is antagonistic? Maybe stop getting so triggered by a single fucking word and move on with your life and ignore it?
The problem is you're very clearly riling people up to begin with, it's so obvious it's painful, hence why I said it was bait
Maybe stop getting so triggered by a single fucking word and move on with your life and ignore it?
say that to people who get offended by the n word and F*ggot and see how they react. I'll bet it goes swimmingly

The problem is you're very clearly riling people up to begin with, it's so obvious it's painful, hence why I said it was bait

say that to people who get offended by the n word and F*ggot and see how they react. I'll bet it goes swimmingly
I wasn't riling anyone up, I was just commenting that it's "edgy" to tell random people in a forum randomly that you're quitting. The discussion wasn't about quitting VMP so it was out of place. Clearly you guys don't agree. *shrug*

So "edgy" is the same as those words? CMON man.

I don't hate you buddy, i know you're just an attention seeker. We give you attention but you have nothing to say.
Na, I literally don't give a shit either way. I'm just me, I speak my mind and post things without filter. That pisses some off, I get it. However, I'm not the one with the issue.

Back