Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I've been lurking in this thread for several days and selfishly all I can say is that I am glad I canceled my subscription at the turn of the year. I know it's only been a week but I have absolutely no regrets. It makes zero sense to commit money to this company at this point. There are plenty of other places to buy vinyl records.

(And yes, I will definitely order When the Pawn... once/if that drops.)

VMP Generic Response #2 Same Day, 1/8/2020

"As you've probably guessed by now, we've been completely slammed with requests like yours and we're answering each one in the order we got them. The issue you emailed us about, and your growing frustration, both matter more than anything else to us right now and we aren't going to rest until they've both been solved.

Just like you, we hope the next email you get from us is one saying everything is fixed and your records are on a truck that's speeding towards your home. In the meantime, please hang in there and send us good vibes. We're sending the same back to you

<3 VMP"

"As you've probably guessed by now, we've been completely slammed with requests like yours and we're answering each one in the order we got them. The issue you emailed us about, and your growing frustration, both matter more than anything else to us right now and we aren't going to rest until they've both been solved.

Just like you, we hope the next email you get from us is one saying everything is fixed and your records are on a truck that's speeding towards your home. In the meantime, please hang in there and send us good vibes. We're sending the same back to you

<3 VMP"
I’ve received this same email 2-3 times every day for the past three weeks

<3 VMP"

giphy.gif

Sorry. much suck that does.

"I think we have a few replacements". "we might have oversold it"

Why are they not able to open their system, pull up QOTSA and see that there are x copies left? Why don't they know???? With each move they make, they're digging themselves deeper.
If only there was a way to manually stockcheck their inventory and update their system with the correct numbers... 😁

the year 2020 is cursed and its only been 8 days (video games are broken, VMP store is absolutely broken, a goddamn war is starting)

also i think storf might have been fired just because storf hates tool.. and they were spinning tool
I mean.....video games have been broken for a while and wars have been happening under noses for a while. Nothing new really.

<3 VMP"
You haven’t sent enough good vibezzzzz. Put some zzzzs in it!

Back