Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Daily generic, 1/8/2020 -

Hi Scott ,

As you've probably guessed by now, we've been completely slammed with requests like yours and we're answering each one in the order we got them. The issue you emailed us about, and your growing frustration, both matter more than anything else to us right now and we aren't going to rest until they've both been solved.

Just like you, we hope the next email you get from us is one saying everything is fixed and your records are on a truck that's speeding towards your home. In the meantime, please hang in there and send us good vibes. We're sending the same back to you

<3 VMP

Fiedler Hack works. Just got an email from them like what, 5 minutes after? This shit is hilarious.

As follows

"Hey there,
Terribly sorry for the late reply on this! I went ahead and issued that refund (it was put in incorrectly before), so that should appear soon!
As for that Queens of the Stone Age, can you send over a video of the damages for us? I think we have a few replacement copies left so we should be able to snag one for you.
And with Pinkerton, I am worried that we might have oversold it, but I can't tell at the moment. That one is still waiting to be processed, which is why I am suspicious. While I am waiting for the video, I will do some more digging, but I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this!
-Paul"

@Mather Email them again. This is utter bull shit for those asking for replacements of QOTSA.

Fiedler Hack works. Just got an email from them like what, 5 minutes after? This shit is hilarious.

As follows

"Hey there,
Terribly sorry for the late reply on this! I went ahead and issued that refund (it was put in incorrectly before), so that should appear soon!
As for that Queens of the Stone Age, can you send over a video of the damages for us? I think we have a few replacement copies left so we should be able to snag one for you.
And with Pinkerton, I am worried that we might have oversold it, but I can't tell at the moment. That one is still waiting to be processed, which is why I am suspicious. While I am waiting for the video, I will do some more digging, but I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this!
-Paul"

@Mather Email them again. This is utter bull shit for those asking for replacements of QOTSA.

"I think we have a few replacements". "we might have oversold it"

Why are they not able to open their system, pull up QOTSA and see that there are x copies left? Why don't they know???? With each move they make, they're digging themselves deeper.

Why are they not able to open their system, pull up QOTSA and see that there are x copies left? Why don't they know???? With each move they make, they're digging themselves deeper.

amateur hour, from top to bottom across all departments. They won’t be missed.

I've been looking for an upside for all this and the only thing that makes me laugh is imagining the whole CS department trying to clean up this huge mess and this is playing in the background.

Screenshot_20200108-133757_Gmail.jpg

I really feel for CS. They are working with a botched system it seems. Thoughts and Prayers.

My mail to Matt Fiedler generated a reply within minutes. As follows;
---------------------
Hey there,
Extremely sorry about the late reply on this. We have been insanely behind in the email queue, but we appreciate the patience.
What records are you referring to? Let me know, and I will do some digging and see what is happening.
I am so sorry that you have to deal with all of this!
-Paul
Customer Support Lead • Vinyl Me, Please
Now Spinnin' Tool 'Fear Inoculum'

This email is a service from Vinyl Me, Please.

I guess they couldn’t use my name and email address to find out what records I am missing. Which doesn’t bode well.

As follows

"Hey there,
-Paul"

Well, I gave it a shot. We'll see.

As I mentioned a few pages back... Start treating us like adults VMP! We are way smarter then you give us credit for and these emails going to the guy, who is supposed to be, in charge, might garner the treatment we seek. I got tired of waiting on the records that I knew the whole time were oversold. I guess the tone of "give me my fucking refund on PayPal, or else" worked. I was refunded immediately (on 1/06/20).

This is their CEO guys. It all makes sense...lol

Back