Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

1500 pressed
QRP
$31
Transparent Blue

Edit: I'm betting this makes it to swaps with that many pressed

Damn. Would buy this for 27 or under, don't know why but the extra few dollars makes me hesitant

Shit, I'm hoping it makes swaps because $31 is a hard pill to swallow right now.
Damn. Would buy this for 27 or under, don't know why but the extra few dollars makes me hesitant

Agreed with both of you, $31 is too much but I would swap for this in a heartbeat in October. 1500 is a lot for an album like this. My guess is that this is intentionally priced to make it a swaption but if willing, they will gladly take $31 for it now.

Heads up to those with incoming The Comet is Coming exclusives, they are out of replacement copies. Good luck and Godspeed.
What the hell, this happens every month now. My Crumb was scratched up and they were out of replacements before mine even arrived. Either there are some big time scammers out there just immediately claiming extra copies or VMP is pressing like 10 extra copies of every release and calling it a day.

What the hell, this happens every month now. My Crumb was scratched up and they were out of replacements before mine even arrived. Either there are some big time scammers out there just immediately claiming extra copies or VMP is pressing like 10 extra copies of every release and calling it a day.
Right?! I opened and spun as soon as I received it. Immediately emailed. No dice. Color me frustrated.

Are there any releases that they don't open up to the public anymore? The recent Country and Fania sclusies were "members only" for only one day I think.
Exactly. Seems to be the MO currently. The benefits to being a “member” grow smaller every day. The store exclusives used to be half the fun.

View attachment 14443

Album Of The Week..baha hahaha ha...

Beware weary traveller...dated marketing tactics in play!
I never heard of Blanck Mass and went in blind only knowing the album cover looked cool and it was their album of the week, 2 songs in I wanted to scream Morrrrrtallll Kommmmmbat and run around spin kicking everybody in my office

Back