Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I did not know True EP by Solange was an exclusive. I’m about to cry my eyes out because I missed it. 😭😭😭😭
Yeah, that one sold out really quickly! I was happy I got a copy. But I feel your pain. I missed out on VMP exclusive for Freddie Gibbs & Madlib’s Piñata! I already have the standard pressing but the VMP variant looks incredible and I love that album so much that I wish I got a copy! 😩

It’s always the good stuff that goes really quickly - Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, The Comet Is Coming, Solange, Denzel Curry!

Those two new hip-hop exclusives (Common, Deem Spencer) will take a while to sell out, unless Common really puts together a great album!

Yeah, that one sold out really quickly! I was happy I got a copy. But I feel your pain. I missed out on VMP exclusive for Freddie Gibbs & Madlib’s Piñata! I already have the standard pressing but the VMP variant looks incredible and I love that album so much that I wish I got a copy! 😩

It’s always the good stuff that goes really quickly - Freddie Gibbs & Madlib, The Comet Is Coming, Solange, Denzel Curry!

Those two new hip-hop exclusives (Common, Deem Spencer) will take a while to sell out, unless Common really puts together a great album!
Did they ever send an email stating that it was an exclusive and available for purchase? I do not recall seeing it. If so, I would have gotten a copy without blinking twice. *sigh*

For real, it’s always the albums that we want the most that’s are sold out quickly. I got the Bandana exclusive vinyl since I really enjoyed that album. I need to revisit Piñata. I know that one sold out very quickly. It looked very nice!

I think I’ll give Common’s album a listen before deciding to buy it or not (if it’s still there). I haven’t really gotten into his last few albums like that tbh.. well post-BE and Finding Forever.

Somebody want to snag me a copy of this stunning beauty??

Somebody want to snag me a copy of this stunning beauty??

JK i just now realized non-members can purchase stuff now. Is it worth the risk?

I have some credits in store, debating between Whitney or Olsen.
Leaning more on Olsen

Also, read on Reddit that VMP was in talks to do the Two Hands for Big Thief but Storf didn't know where they were at with it. SO probably it being this late, it would be wise to just go for the 🍑 variant

Back