Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Im the resident VMP defender around here but this excuse is utter bullshit.
It just amazes me at how long it takes for them to put themselves in the shoes of their subscribers. Like, anyone with empathy would've given that email a once over and been like

"Uhhh hey this is super vague, I think people would like to know what records are impacting their order. Sending out an email this vague is only going to tie up our CS unnecessarily."

but instead its just like "Uhh hey the weather is bad and something in your order, or maybe all of it is delayed ¯\_(ツ)_/¯"

I think it’s just a stock BS excuse for them being behind on shipping out boxes. No specific record holdup or anything. They’re just trying to get out in front of people going “WHEREZ MY BOX????!” on Monday the 15th.

Fwiw I only got Cash as my ROTM this month, although I would expect FlySiifu and Monk’s Palo Alto to be included in the box as well.

Edit: I *think* central North Carolina did get hit with a round of shitty weather in late February/early March so I guess it could be possible they lost a few days at the start of the month and have been playing catch up ever since. Still, the email should’ve been more forthcoming to say they’re behind on monthly boxes if it’s just that.

Im the resident VMP defender around here but this excuse is utter bullshit.
I think they haven’t shipped a lot of people’s orders because they have Leon Ware in their orders! There isn’t a Discogs page for the VMP Leon Ware and I haven’t seen it at all on Reddit! Not sure if VMP actually have that title in stock at their warehouse right now!

I also today got a shipping notice for Chet Baker in New York, Kid Cudi & Eyedea & Abilities! Therefore.....I’m guessing my Leon Ware and Johnny Cash will ship next week or the week after together!

Another possibility is that they ran out of large-size shipping box. I just got my shipping notice and they did not send four records that are supposedly in stock (two Chet Bakers among them). What they did send can fit their medium size box snugly, but I may be expecting some corner crushes when the package arrives.

I think they haven’t shipped a lot of people’s orders because they have Leon Ware in their orders! There isn’t a Discogs page for the VMP Leon Ware and I haven’t seen it at all on Reddit! Not sure if VMP actually have that title in stock at their warehouse right now!

I also today got a shipping notice for Chet Baker in New York, Kid Cudi & Eyedea & Abilities! Therefore.....I’m guessing my Leon Ware and Johnny Cash will ship next week or the week after together!
Probably. My box is just the 4 tracks this month. But what annoys me is this BS excuse. Im used to shipping delays, especially after this year. I can deal with that, but to blame it on nonexistent bad weather when their shipping has been garbage for years is obnoxious

My box includes Leon Ware, while it doesn't include Chet Baker in New York. :unsure:

Yeah I haven’t seen the Leon Ware anywhere yet. Mine’s still pending, but I did receive my FlySiifu’s & TL Barrett that were supposed to ship with my ROTM this month already.

Another possibility is that they ran out of large-size shipping box. I just got my shipping notice and they did not send four records that are supposedly in stock (two Chet Bakers among them). What they did send can fit their medium size box snugly, but I may be expecting some corner crushes when the package arrives.
They've had no problems sending multiple shipments a month in the past. Only over the past three months or so have my orders (usually four to six or seven) shipped together.

Back