Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

We needed to reach out to inform you about an update regarding your recent order for Hiss Golden Messenger 'Quietly Blowing It'.

The pressing was originally listed as a gatefold jacket, but due to a late change, the final product will actually be a single, matte jacket.

We apologize for the late notice on this, and any frustration that this may cause.

If for any reason you would rather cancel as a result of this, or have any further questions, please feel free to respond to this email, or reach out to info@vinylmeplease.com directly and we can get things cleared up for you.

- The VMP Team

Hi News Fedora,
We are emailing to let you know one or more items you have ordered may have been delayed due to weather across the US, but are expected to ship by end of next week (3/19). We realize this is not ideal and truly apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused.
Please reach out to us at info@vinylmeplease.com if you have any questions or needs.
- VMP Team

The weather in North Carolina (where the records are shipping from) and Virginia (where I am) has been downright pleasant for the past week and a half.

I got the same email. It's going to snow in Denver tomorrow, so all of our orders are delayed. /s

I've got Cash, Cudi, and Eyedea coming... and maybe Sturgill v. 2?

The weather in North Carolina (where the records are shipping from) and Virginia (where I am) has been downright pleasant for the past week and a half.

The CS chat window was up so I inquired - CS has not been provided any information as to what's going on (they got it the same time we did), and his best guess was that weather had affected records reaching the warehouse. When I asked him if that meant all the records I should be receiving showing as "in stock" meant they weren't (not snarky, genuinely curious to figure it out), he just apologized and said he had no idea.

Oh, and none of the records anyone has listed here are ones I'm expecting, so... *shrug*

I received the email as well. I'm getting Cash, Ware, and Cudi this month. A friend of mine already got Cudi and that was his only record so I'd guess it's not that.

Back