Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

I had shipping for my box yesterday.

I'm supposed to be getting Kudi, Leon Ware, Julien Baker and the replacement Coleman Hawkins jacket.

Not sure if this narrows it down at all?

I think they haven’t shipped a lot of people’s orders because they have Leon Ware in their orders! There isn’t a Discogs page for the VMP Leon Ware and I haven’t seen it at all on Reddit! Not sure if VMP actually have that title in stock at their warehouse right now!
Do you think they might just be giving their customers a bit of extra time to reflect on the horrible mistake they made by ordering Ware and think that a few more days gives them all a chance to come to their senses and work out whether they actually are sexxxy enough to actually own the thing.

Would certainly be easier for them than responding to a load of emails asking 'what the fuck is this you've sent me?' after everyone's spun it.

I've got shipment notifications for Galt McDermot, Leon Ware, the 2 Chet Bakers, Cash & the replacement sleeve. A few long standing pre-orders on the way.

I've got shipment notifications for Galt McDermot, Leon Ware, the 2 Chet Bakers, Cash & the replacement sleeve. A few long standing pre-orders on the way.
Oh damn, they told me that the Chet's were not ready yet.

Back to the email I go!

Do you think they might just be giving their customers a bit of extra time to reflect on the horrible mistake they made by ordering Ware and think that a few more days gives them all a chance to come to their senses and work out whether they actually are sexxxy enough to actually own the thing.

Would certainly be easier for them than responding to a load of emails asking 'what the fuck is this you've sent me?' after everyone's spun it.

My favourite Bewitched story is probably one of the funniest things that I've been around for. One of my mates was obsessed with C'est la Vie and back in the 90's basically had the cd on repeat while he was driving us around in his mam's Peugeot 106. When we were on study leave for our a-levels he used to pick us all up on Thursdays and we'd go 10 pin bowling at the local bowling alley (back in the days you could bowl all day for £5). Anyway, one day while we were in there his car was broken into and the car stereo was stolen..... But before it was taken out the thieves actually ejected the bewitched cd from the stereo and just left it on the car seat before they pissed off.

That's how bad Bewitched were.... although they do get extra marks back because they fight like their dads

My favourite Bewitched story is probably one of the funniest things that I've been around for. One of my mates was obsessed with C'est la Vie and back in the 90's basically had the cd on repeat while he was driving us around in his mam's Peugeot 106. When we were on study leave for our a-levels he used to pick us all up on Thursdays and we'd go 10 pin bowling at the local bowling alley (back in the days you could bowl all day for £5). Anyway, one day while we were in there his car was broken into and the car stereo was stolen..... But before it was taken out the thieves actually ejected the bewitched cd from the stereo and just left it on the car seat before they pissed off.

That's how bad Bewitched were.... although they do get extra marks back because they fight like their dads

Oh fuck that’s brilliant. I’d still be slagging him about that now, 25 years on!

I live in Charlotte about 45 minutes from the warehouse and I have to say the weather has been DOWNRIGHT BRUTAL here. First of all, temps have ranged from 60-70!!! Second of all, the ground is still SOMEWHAT DAMP from rain we got about two weeks ago!!!

in all seriousness though, pollen season is coming and i’m a little scared.

personally, i think they oversold Cash.

Back