Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

Do you think they might just be giving their customers a bit of extra time to reflect on the horrible mistake they made by ordering Ware and think that a few more days gives them all a chance to come to their senses and work out whether they actually are sexxxy enough to actually own the thing.

Would certainly be easier for them than responding to a load of emails asking 'what the fuck is this you've sent me?' after everyone's spun it.
As long as they give everyone enough time to get their tuxedos dried after the bathing session before next month

I just had my “order” for coleman created on Thursday. So maybe they just got them in and need the extra time to fulfill.

If thats the case though, Id understand. just say that and not make up some excuse involving the weather

My favourite Bewitched story is probably one of the funniest things that I've been around for. One of my mates was obsessed with C'est la Vie and back in the 90's basically had the cd on repeat while he was driving us around in his mam's Peugeot 106. When we were on study leave for our a-levels he used to pick us all up on Thursdays and we'd go 10 pin bowling at the local bowling alley (back in the days you could bowl all day for £5). Anyway, one day while we were in there his car was broken into and the car stereo was stolen..... But before it was taken out the thieves actually ejected the bewitched cd from the stereo and just left it on the car seat before they pissed off.

That's how bad Bewitched were.... although they do get extra marks back because they fight like their dads
Wadda ya loike?

Wadda ya loike?
There'll be 99% of the posters on here who'll think we're talking about a shit American TV programme as opposed to the female U2 equivilent that we're actually discussing.

Although, that said, I'm wracking my brains as to whether there's anything on Joshua Tree that comes even close to the pure magic on B*witched's debut album. Not sure there is to be honest. It's a masterpiece

There'll be 99% of the posters on here who'll think we're talking about a shit American TV programme as opposed to the female U2 equivilent that we're actually discussing.

Although, that said, I'm wracking my brains as to whether there's anything on Joshua Tree that comes even close to the pure magic on B*witched's debut album. Not sure there is to be honest. It's a masterpiece
Their first 3 singles went to Number 1. The twins were sisters of one of the BoyZone members. Can’t say that about U2.

I've got shipment notifications for Galt McDermot, Leon Ware, the 2 Chet Bakers, Cash & the replacement sleeve. A few long standing pre-orders on the way.
Oh shit Galt is shipping?! I would have an epic box arriving if they end up getting that out with my rotms as well.

I also think this is the case. Have we had any delayed that don't have Cash coming?
If they oversold Cash, I don't think it'd be a one-week delay. Nat Turner Rebellion took about two months to get a restock after it oversold, IIRC.

Now if they picked up a lot of brand new subscribers through Cash, I could see the warehouse falling behind due to the influx of new orders (and it may even be something as simple as running out of shipping boxes like someone else suggested). Almost like another Christmas season where they always need an extra week (or three).

I also think this is the case. Have we had any delayed that don't have Cash coming?

I'm not expecting Cash, didn't add it in time; still waiting on shipping

My guess is that if they oversold (and given that I haven't ever seen a more incompetent IT group than VMP's, there's every chance), it will just cut into the amount they're supposed to hold back for replacements. Over the next month, as people find warps (look who I'm responding to :LOL: ) and scratches, that's when customers will get screwed.

Back