Vinyl Me Please (store, exclusives, swaps, etc)

So, after knowing that we are going to be getting an audiophile exclusive pressing of one of the sexiest albums of all-time; Leon Ware’s Musical Massage, I am CRAVING for VMP to do another super sexy exclusive! 🙈😈🙋‍♂️🙏

It doesn’t need to be a Rippie Minerton or Marvin Gaye or D’Angelo album, but even something like Portishead to Neon Indian or The XX’s debut would be deliciously sexy! Even Kali Uchis’ sultry, bold, dreamy, bilingual album she just realised would be sexy as! 😍

Hope the VMP store exclusives go off with a 💥 for 2021!!! I’m super keen to see what store exclusives we get this year!!! 👀
I came around on Leon Ware, think I'll be picking that up with Cudi in March. Your infectious enthusiasm for releases has got me once again. You have a gift.

if donna summer is in record changer order i am skipping it to hell and back

i hate that you have to switch from LP1 to LP2 to LP1 to LP2 which is super frustrating

But also, so that big ol' metal arm just kinda, scrapes all across the bottom side of the record as it drops it down huh? That's.... horrifying...

-ponders whether destroying all his records are worth getting up from the couch 50% less-

-lights cigarette-

Let's do this shit.
Yeah man you don't want to go there. I have some 70s albums that are like this. I remember playing them stacked on my dad's deck. It was "cool" how they would drop down and the metal arm would hold them in place. Thinking of that now gives me anxiety.

if donna summer is in record changer order i am skipping it to hell and back

i hate that you have to switch from LP1 to LP2 to LP1 to LP2 which is super frustrating
Yeah, hopefully that doesn’t happen! I’m on my way to work but sometime soon, I’ll tell you this is such an amazing exclusive Dukey! This is definitely the best exclusive since Galt MacDermot’s The Neeud and this may be the exclusive of 2021!!! I even like this exclusive more than the Alicia Keys’ The Diary Of Alicia Keys exclusive! 🔥🔥🔥

Yeah man you don't want to go there. I have some 70s albums that are like this. I remember playing them stacked on my dad's deck. It was "cool" how they would drop down and the metal arm would hold them in place. Thinking of that now gives me anxiety.
I remember watching one of my mother's Platters records getting snapped in half by the metal arm

Keep disco out of classics.
But what if VMP do Michael Jackson’s Off The Wall as a Classics ROTM!!!?! That’ll be the absolute best thing ever!!! 🌈

We all know that would never happen but imagine that! 😍🤯

And wouldn’t be nice if we got Diana Ross’ Diana Ross (1980)! That would be a killer pick and listening to Upside Down and I’m Coming Out on a high quality audiophile would be so joyful! 😁

But what if VMP do Michael Jackson’s Off The Wall as a Classics ROTM!!!?! That’ll be the absolute best thing ever!!! 🌈

We all know that would never happen but imagine that! 😍🤯

And wouldn’t be nice if we got Diana Ross’ Diana Ross (1980)! That would be a killer pick and listening to Upside Down and I’m Coming Out on a high quality audiophile would be so joyful! 😁

It would be Bad in effentials to pair with Dirty Diana Ross in classics.

Back